Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 80 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Junior Member Foal jake80 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jenny Johnson
    Congrats Rando stable at Menangle tonight with Sunset Tour....now nearing $100k prize money. Luv watching u Anzac!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    What has become of the meetings that would have 4 trots races in a row to beam into France - I do not remember seeing one for a while
    (noticed tonight's Melton has 3 trots scattered through the program)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly codywinnell will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Cody Winnell
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    What has become of the meetings that would have 4 trots races in a row to beam into France - I do not remember seeing one for a while
    (noticed tonight's Melton has 3 trots scattered through the program)

They'll be returning very soon, Kev. Stay tuned for media on the matter. France interested in increasing the number of trots races they take on a program.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I won't waste my mobile broadband but when I get home I will be watching Gus An Maori's other wins because he looked sensational winning here at Horsham today.
    You can guess the breeding

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#HSC24101607
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by codywinnell View Post
    They'll be returning very soon, Kev. Stay tuned for media on the matter. France interested in increasing the number of trots races they take on a program.
    4 Trots on the program at Melton tomorrow night but scattered through the program - I am still tuned in for French news Cody
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am assuming that tonight's meeting at Melton is for the French what with the last 4 races being trots and the fact that a night meet on a Monday is most unusual
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I see that we again have the Melton night meeting this Monday with the second half trots for the French and the same thing for most of Summer
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    How exciting was Jilliby Outlaw's win in the Stawell Trotters Cup today
    He began badly and gave the leader 50m start but watch the finish for yourself

Jilliby and his 4 previous dams were bred by Ray Chaplin of Equine Excellence who's outstanding reports on the problems in our harness racing you might remember as they have been posted on this forum

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#SWC04121607

ps 3rd placed El Paco is an 'uncle' to the winner
    Last edited by Messenger; 12-04-2016 at 08:00 PM. Reason: ps
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    There is some perfect symmetry in this story too, I had noticed if I went back one more generation, the breeder of Jilliby Outlaw's 5th dam was Dick Lee and Ray has told me that Dick lent him the mare which is how Ray came to breed the next 5 generations with Jilliby Outlaw ending up in Paddy's barn - Dick's nephew
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Jilliby Outlaw's 3yo half bro, Aballofmuscle, won his second start from 6 in a Platinum Home Grown at Melton last night. He was second outsider of the small field of 6 and paid the nice dividend of $12.40 (another bred by Ray)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread