Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    teecee,

we had a few posts here about the Breeders Crown in the last few days that have disappeared, any idea why
    Thnx.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    teecee,

we had a few posts here about the Breeders Crown in the last few days that have disappeared, any idea why
    Thnx.
    I found them in the Breeders Crown thread Ash.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I found them in the Breeders Crown thread Ash.
    Thnx Kev!

I guess he didnt read the 2 posts in question that ONLY spoke about the Trotters BC in the "Trotters ONLY in here..." thread...

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Looking through the Ballarat results tonight I noticed
    Defence Got Jumped won his second race (this horse has been discussed before for his clever name)
    It occurred to me that we missed a unique chance early in the year to get Wicked Subwoofer back down from QLD
    and have both sire and son race against each other
    I would think that hasn't happened too many times in Oz

(Resurrecting this thread as a Christmas present to Ash )

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#BAC08121508
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    I Agree that we need something better than Sky1 but before any of this happens we have to make sure the sport is a spectacle that people will want to watch, and at present time a lot of the races especially trotters are just not.
    The first race last Friday at Bendigo 3yo trot every runner except i think 1 galloped at some stage some much more than once yet no action taken 2 false starts.
    And now most of the same horses are in at Melton on Saturday night in $50.000 race.Unless they make huge in improvement in one week a repeat of that spectacle is on cards.
    Last edited by Messenger; 12-17-2015 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Moved to more relevant thread

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    With small mares being a thread topic on the forum - I just have to know if the 3yo Trotting Gelding Shetland is tiny
    (He has won his last 2 including today at Maryborough)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    The Trotting Monte...as a non-betting race before or after the main card?

Have a look at last nights Monte at Ballarat.http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...A181215&ms=vic
    Six starters, three finished more than 160 metres behind the winners, and the third horse over the line was disqualified.

Good luck to Glenn Sharp and Warren Cochrane who have Gidah going very well.....but is this racing what we want see? ..especially if the vision is exported to France.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I have to admit to having only ever watched one Monte race
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO barney will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brian campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    I Agree that we need something better than Sky1 but before any of this happens we have to make sure the sport is a spectacle that people will want to watch, and at present time a lot of the races especially trotters are just not.
    The first race last Friday at Bendigo 3yo trot every runner except i think 1 galloped at some stage some much more than once yet no action taken 2 false starts.
    And now most of the same horses are in at Melton on Saturday night in $50.000 race.Unless they make huge in improvement in one week a repeat of that spectacle is on cards.
    Watched this race and was plesently surprised not much galloping and not a bad spectacle didnt seem to be the same urgency at the start and horses not pushed out and given time to settle.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Final 4 races as trots at Ballarat tonight (for France) hasn't really worked out with the small fields
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread