Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Member Filly codywinnell will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Cody Winnell
    Thanks for posting this link, Ash. I've previewed all the contenders for the Great Southern Star in the next Harness Racer (due out early Feb). Once printed I'll put it online. Was a lot of fun watching all the replays from NZ to get a guide on all the Kiwi aspirants. Plus of course digging through the local form to work out the leading aspirants who haven't won a qualifying race but will get a start on prizemoney earned.

I think Keystone Del has plenty more gears though... Scary stuff, really.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    The bubble showed signs of weakness last Sunday with The Boss Man, but tonight it went POP! In the same race Glenferrie Dreamer went nice after an early hiccup. Tell us u had some of that trifecta Ash??

The monte was again farcical......I wonder how long hrv will persist??

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    The bubble showed signs of weakness last Sunday with The Boss Man, but tonight it went POP! In the same race Glenferrie Dreamer went nice after an early hiccup. Tell us u had some of that trifecta Ash??

The monte was again farcical......I wonder how long hrv will persist??
    Yeah not good last night, small field many mistakes.
    I think the mobile Montes also scare away competitors coz usually anyway, Sonofanearl is unbeatable from the flying start to lead and win and even more so over the sprint distance.
    Can't believe he didn't win on protest as Thanesan paced from memory twice in run. That's instant dismissal in my eyes...
    And no wasn't on the 22k Tri!
    Top run yes from the Typhoon, his sprint will win him lots of cash in the future.
    Equally as good in the race was Mister Independent, follow him, but don't tell anyone!!!
    Also awesome to see Maorisfavouriteson ping thru to get 3rd. If he puts that ability in with improved manners he will up there with the Boss and Typhoon, so long as the Boss gets up off the canvas!

Big Nite tonite with Keystone Del against the strongest field he has faced, dare say he will win tho...
    Majestic Grace a moral unless she gallops, however is showing way improved manners this time in.
    Vincennes the other upcoming star at Menangle Tonite, have them all up for $1.30!!! ������ Alta Rihannah should b good odds Place.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Maori Time's 1.55.6 in the Gp2 Maori Mile has smashed the Bendigo 1650m Rec and considering the extra 41m you would have to say it is probably a better effort than Dealornodeal's 1.55.5 for the 1609m
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Maori Time's 1.55.6 in the Gp2 Maori Mile has smashed the Bendigo 1650m Rec and considering the extra 41m you would have to say it is probably a better effort than Dealornodeal's 1.55.5 for the 1609m
    Top run from Maori Time and maybe an even better drive from Chris Lang! He saw Del making his move and coming just after the bell and Chris took off! Did a 28 qtr down the back and to quote Chris Barsby- he got separation! Then she bravely hung on in the 29.3 last qtr and held off Elegant Image with Del 10m away from the winner.
    Chris had a training double with Kyvalley Pink benefiting from hot fave Majestic Grace getting up to her old tricks and galloping at her hot odds of $1.30.
    Realmein again slow from the mobile and settled near last, was never a contender. His mobile speed, or lack of it, will cost him...

Vincennes led all the way at Menangle over the Mile running 1:57.5 with some relaxed qtr's of 31.2 and 30.2, cant wait to see him back in Melton soon!

Junior Member Foal jake80 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jenny Johnson
    Maori Time..what a great run and all in a conventional sulky too...no "speed" sulky can replace what's between the shafts!

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by jake80 View Post
    Maori Time..what a great run and all in a conventional sulky too...no "speed" sulky can replace what's between the shafts!
    100% Correct!!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Hey Ash there has to be a story behind Frank Evans trotter Upandgone winning at Ballarat at the short odds of 7/2 having never placed in his 10 career starts and having run last in his 4 starts this campaign since Dec

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#BAC20011508
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Hey Ash there has to be a story behind Frank Evans trotter Upandgone winning at Ballarat at the short odds of 7/2 having never placed in his 10 career starts and having run last in his 4 starts this campaign since Dec

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#BAC20011508
    I did the form for last nights race Kev and bet accordingly. To my eye there were only two winning hopes. The 6/4 fav had 5 starts this season for a gold, silver, bronze & two 4ths. The winner, either side of her last start 8th had won two trials (one of them by 80 metres) but as you stated had run last at her previous 4 as come race day she continuously made errors. No prizes for guessing who I went with.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    That last start 8th was still last as you know but the trials (compulsory) no doubt explain a lot Brent and I had noted that there must have been some confidence and speccing for her at her previous start as she went from being an $80 pop the start before to a $16 pop. The joys of betting on trotters (wash my mouth out with soap Ash )
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread