Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Bold Eagle's winning MR in the Prix d'Amerique was a touch under 1.54.9 for 2700m walk up start.
    That is not much more than Keystone Del's 1720 MS record at Melton. Vastly different tracks of course.
    I am becoming a fan Ash

(I wonder what the French make of our telecasts to them when they are used to such reliable trotters and such quality pics)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I know how much you appreciate the trotters nowadays Rich, so I wondered if you had noticed that Christmas and Easter Jolt's dam was the consistent trotter Christmas Cullen who was placed more than 50% of her starts, won 8 races and came 2nd in a Vic Oaks
    I think Christmas Cullen may have been the only Christian Cullen trotter in Australia and a mare Power In Motion may have been his only trotter over in NZ
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Super Zeck won the Trotters Cup at Charlton today
    I can only find half a dozen other trotters by Modern Art with half of them closing in on $100k and only one not making $25k
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The start of the Trotters Cup at Menangle was a low on the day - I hope the French were not watching - maybe we need walk up starts from the infield like they do at Vincennes
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Maorisfavouritesun took on the pacers at Terang tonight and gave them a beating. With all the trotting races we have nowadays - this is a bit of a rarity

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...E090316&ms=vic
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    At tonight's big night of trotting at Melton, Majestic Son sired FOUR of the winners (three of them Gp races)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt Hermione will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jan Reynolds
    Occupation
    Education
    Horses
    Chardanae Mullinalaghta Lad
    And super broodmare had 2 1sts and a 2nd Cyclone Lucky Seven and Glenferrie Typhoon
    Last edited by Hermione; 03-14-2016 at 04:50 PM.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The last five races at Shep tonight are all Trots. I am guessing this is going to France.
    The last leg of the Quaddie is a 2yo trot! You either bank on the well bred first starter off the pole or you have to go wide
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Foal Bradley will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    brad Miller
    I have a soft spot for trotters but i dont bet on them no more as mine always seem to gallop

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    The first race at Melton tomorrow - the 2yo trot sees half the field (4/8) sired by Bacardi Lindy

http://www.harness.org.au/form.cfm?mc=MX180516#1
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread