Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
Thought you would be going regardless of the trotters races. Interseting race the Maori Legend this year as there are certainly no superstars in it...
From the pole we have a half sister to none other than Sundons Gift from the Kerryn Manning stable who has had a few trials when beaten by up to 75m by stable mate in this race number 2. So watch and see with her...?
Then we have 2 Glenferries from the Walker stable who have form and more experience, probably leaning toward Glenferrie Burn.
Chris Lang has Valley Ess Jay who could win with the right run, but i like the other Peter Manning trained Majestic Jess who is a very fast beginner from the mobile and has a big drop in grade here.

In the 3yo Boundary Row should push forward to lead with Greg Sugars steering and lead all the way, he has won at Stawell already. Comaidai Lodge will be running home as will Majestic Ess Jay and Gaelic Lass and Bacardi Breeze to fill Tris and first fours...
In the 3rd trot, Candy Digger is in hot form and can certainly win if things go her way, but Tiroroa Idol will be Fav i reckon and hardest to beat. However look out for only second starter Peters Passion who started nicely on debut at Maryborough and led until heavily pressured and broke, may run a cheeky race if left alone in front and allowed to settle. Any of the back markers can run in the top 4...
Should be a great day there weather wise Kev, so have a good day!
Well 2 out of 3 long shots today at Stawell...The Maori Legend 2YO goes to Sisulu Success at $12.80 with the 2 more favoured Glenferries filling the trifecta.
The 3YO goes to $46 second starter Royal Dream trained by Joanne Franklin having her first win this season (thanx Kev for that info, thats not my discovery...) and it was only the horses second race start.
Her first start was a SS and she galloped, today was her first Mobile, drew the pole took the sit, sprintlaned to win quite easy.
Without properly researching before the race exactly who is Royal Dream, for goodness sake she is out of the same mare as OUR DREAMLOVER!!!
No one told us that!! lol...
Tiroroa Idol wins the 3rd trot easily from Candy Digger who picks up her 4th 2nd in a row!!! The Kiesey stable 2nd,3rd,4th!
4 days ago they grabbed a 1st, 2nd, 4th!!
If theres not a stable trifecta or even first 4 looming somewhere quite close by, ill be surprised.
New stable addition My Archie Way a better run today, looked way better in the home straight, but was hanging a bit final turn, good signs in general tho.

How'd you go Kev?