Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 80 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes

Member Filly squaregaiter will become famous soon enough squaregaiter's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    Thanks for that Arlington-
    I am sure everyone has seen this many times but is there ANYTHING more beautiful than a Squaregaiter in full flight, brings tears to your eyes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbxiMlYFitw

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Maori's Idol in full flight, trotting of course. My no.1 sports horse of any code.

Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    This time next month we will have the first of the 2015 2yo's go around, so to help bolster the quality of our future ranks, lets hope there is another Eljaykay Phoenix that will step out, how time flys

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Have you got one picked out for me Ash

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...ursist-weekend
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Have you got one picked out for me Ash
    http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...ursist-weekend

Hi all, is it OK to talk about the TROTTING sales in this threat as it is a subject ? I would like to get thoughts on, or would it need to be placed under Breeding, Trotting, Sales, 2 Yo sales, if anyone could help would be great

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Hi Bruce, in the past TeeCee has given sales their own thread in the Breeding forum. So make a thread there with the sale name as the topic. You just have to hope people look in there to find it and respond.

Memo: Everyone do not forget to check out the Breeding forum regularly
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    The way he went tonight Enjoy An Ale wont take long to join his beer drinking brothers in notching up $100k
    He equalled the Ballarat 2200m SS Tk Rec
    What a family
    http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#BAC30011509
    (snip from ClassicFamilies.net)
    I am starting to worry - I'm tipping trotting winners now!

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#SPC06021510
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    Be careful Kevin once you are bitten by the beautiful square trotter bug they have you for life. :-)

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Great Melton Trotters Cup tonite, shame Keystone Del scratched.
    Stent should be too good but likely leader Maori Time will be hard to get past and hopefully after some time off recently, My High Expectations can be back to his best.

Australiasian Trotters Champs will be a great race.
    Script says Flying Isa to lead, i doubt Realmein would want that pressure.
    Spidergirl is the key, if she bungles the start like last week she will be pushing it uphill. But if she gets away cleanly she will be mighty hard to beat.
    Having said that, Sheemon also wasnt at his best last week i didnt think. Hopefully he can lift his game and be more competitive.
    Glenferrie Typhoon can win but i think he needs to be driven sit-sprint because thats his biggest weapon, if he has to tough it out against these he will find it tough, he should be top 3-5 no problem, but needs the right positioning and that often comes with luck and a good drive.
    Vincennes and Brunelleschi next best and can be there, Vincennes needs a big long clear run out wide to get his long legs up to top momentum.

2 great races!

+ Reply to Thread