Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Steffi Jay. Dam of the winner of the first at Maryborough yesterday. And dam of the winner of the last at Melton last night.

Junior Member Weanling spider2311 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stephen Harris
    Thanks mate

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    BREEDERS CROWN TROTTERS 2014

2YO Fillies
    My Arya looks lengths above this field.
    Val Gardena to come out of barrier 2 assuming Emerg comes out so should be right up front and may lead if she can cross last start winner, pole horse Glenferrie Burn.
    Glenferrie Burn therefore should be right up there fighting for good prize money, Naked Majesty drawn to follow Glenferrie so should also be there with Aldebaran Midnite the roughie with the best chance.
    A shame Endsino not there…

2YO Colts
    Obviously Shared Interest from gate 2 has the major advantage over Eljaykay Phoenix, and based on their last race together when Shared Interest sat on LJK’s back and outsprinted him you would think he will b extremely hard to roll. However David Aiken has admitted to being a bit soft on his horse after his previous big win and he’s confident that LJK will be a better horse on Sunday, either way should be a great contest.
    From gate 3 Illawong Armstrong won’t know himself from such good draw, has been beaten soundly by LJK so far but the good draw will bring him closer while NZ visitor Primz Luck was sitting pretty with the sit in his first Aussie run when he galloped so we didn’t see him run to his potential that day. Kerryn Manning is training /driving from barrier 6 so will need luck.
    At this point these 4 should be the first 4…

4YO…
    Well it should prove to be the Spidergirl show and could very well give the track record a shake with a good push coming from Blitzthemcalder.
    He has beaten her 2 out of 2 but thats when they were 3yo’s and of course she has gone up several levels since and deserves Fav.
    Will be an intriguing race, would be great to see a stirring duel down the straight lets hope Blitz can serve it up to her (not literally!)
    Of course the smokey as the barriers have been released is last weeks Blitzbuster, Glenferrie Typhoon who pulled out around the big guy and flat out outsprinted him in the 27.8 last 400m. He has drawn to follow Spidergirl on the pegs and will be waiting for that sprint lane, so Alford has to deal potentially with Blitz hassling him and The Typhoon sitting on his back. Great race, great last 400m. And Bailey no i can’t see Spider handing up to Blitz. Yes she could sprint lane him, and the Blitz camp would be crazy to try run her into the ground, it would be simply ruining their own chances. I think Gavin has to yes let them know he is there (assuming he is in the death) while not making it a sprint to the finish as she will be too fast. Having said all that, and its great that Spider has risen to this new level, can’t wait to see her clash with our FFA level regularly, but i would really love to see Blitz rise to his next level.
    PS. oh i have to mention $201 shot, ex pacer Vote Pedro who ridiculously had his FIRST race as a trotter in his heat last week against Blitz, Typhoon, Our Dreamlover , Vics Cheval etc, what a cheek, has Murphy gone mad against that lot? Hell no! What a run, was near last, motored home from memory as fast or faster over last 800-400 than Blitz etc passed a whole bunch of decent trotters and finished 4th. If he was up the front somewhere what may have happened? Time will tell, not saying he will win this today cos he has a bad draw but i might have found $10 somewhere to grab i think it was about $20 or so the place Fixed...With a potential war upfront a smokey with a good sprint could cause a boil-over...might see if i can find another spare tenna...

3YO
    Well i believe Claudys Princess has proved to be the toughest and best trotter here. She is not only fast but has recently shown us her staying power too racing against the boys.
    With reasonable luck would be great to see her victorious, she does deserve it.
    There are primarily 3 horses that will stand in her way. Our Twentyten, One Over Da Moon and my 3rd danger is pole horse Bad Habbott, he is a fast beginner, will have to be on his game to hold out Asdenro and maybe Twentyten. If Twentyten is able to lead and Bad Habbott can hold out Asdenro this gives the sprint lane to him and he will get his chance.
    Ill be on him EW.
    Last edited by Maorisidol; 08-23-2014 at 03:04 PM. Reason: vote perdo addition

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    A quick congrats to Team Conroy with hardy mare Drop Us A Line cracking the $100,000 mark yesterday at Maryborough.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thanks for the great write up Ash
    as for
    "...might see if i can find another spare tenna..."
    You can't fool us - you would be like my old father-in-law - go to his wardrobe and you would find cash in every pocket
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    BREEDERS CROWN TROTTERS 2014

2YO Fillies
    My Arya looks lengths above this field.
    Val Gardena to come out of barrier 2 assuming Emerg comes out so should be right up front and may lead if she can cross last start winner, pole horse Glenferrie Burn.
    Glenferrie Burn therefore should be right up there fighting for good prize money, Naked Majesty drawn to follow Glenferrie so should also be there with Aldebaran Midnite the roughie with the best chance.
    A shame Endsino not there…

2YO Colts
    Obviously Shared Interest from gate 2 has the major advantage over Eljaykay Phoenix, and based on their last race together when Shared Interest sat on LJK’s back and outsprinted him you would think he will b extremely hard to roll. However David Aiken has admitted to being a bit soft on his horse after his previous big win and he’s confident that LJK will be a better horse on Sunday, either way should be a great contest.
    From gate 3 Illawong Armstrong won’t know himself from such good draw, has been beaten soundly by LJK so far but the good draw will bring him closer while NZ visitor Primz Luck was sitting pretty with the sit in his first Aussie run when he galloped so we didn’t see him run to his potential that day. Kerryn Manning is training /driving from barrier 6 so will need luck.
    At this point these 4 should be the first 4…

4YO…
    Well it should prove to be the Spidergirl show and could very well give the track record a shake with a good push coming from Blitzthemcalder.
    He has beaten her 2 out of 2 but thats when they were 3yo’s and of course she has gone up several levels since and deserves Fav.
    Will be an intriguing race, would be great to see a stirring duel down the straight lets hope Blitz can serve it up to her (not literally!)
    Of course the smokey as the barriers have been released is last weeks Blitzbuster, Glenferrie Typhoon who pulled out around the big guy and flat out outsprinted him in the 27.8 last 400m. He has drawn to follow Spidergirl on the pegs and will be waiting for that sprint lane, so Alford has to deal potentially with Blitz hassling him and The Typhoon sitting on his back. Great race, great last 400m. And Bailey no i can’t see Spider handing up to Blitz. Yes she could sprint lane him, and the Blitz camp would be crazy to try run her into the ground, it would be simply ruining their own chances. I think Gavin has to yes let them know he is there (assuming he is in the death) while not making it a sprint to the finish as she will be too fast. Having said all that, and its great that Spider has risen to this new level, can’t wait to see her clash with our FFA level regularly, but i would really love to see Blitz rise to his next level.
    PS. oh i have to mention $201 shot, ex pacer Vote Pedro who ridiculously had his FIRST race as a trotter in his heat last week against Blitz, Typhoon, Our Dreamlover , Vics Cheval etc, what a cheek, has Murphy gone mad against that lot? Hell no! What a run, was near last, motored home from memory as fast or faster over last 800-400 than Blitz etc passed a whole bunch of decent trotters and finished 4th. If he was up the front somewhere what may have happened? Time will tell, not saying he will win this today cos he has a bad draw but i might have found $10 somewhere to grab i think it was about $20 or so the place Fixed...With a potential war upfront a smokey with a good sprint could cause a boil-over...might see if i can find another spare tenna...

3YO
    Well i believe Claudys Princess has proved to be the toughest and best trotter here. She is not only fast but has recently shown us her staying power too racing against the boys.
    With reasonable luck would be great to see her victorious, she does deserve it.
    There are primarily 3 horses that will stand in her way. Our Twentyten, One Over Da Moon and my 3rd danger is pole horse Bad Habbott, he is a fast beginner, will have to be on his game to hold out Asdenro and maybe Twentyten. If Twentyten is able to lead and Bad Habbott can hold out Asdenro this gives the sprint lane to him and he will get his chance.
    Ill be on him EW.
    Claudys Princess Scratched!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    That's a bummer Ash!!

Junior Member Weanling Lenny will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Martin Riseley

Smile

I love spidergirl!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I love the name too Martin
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    BREEDERS CROWN WRAP...

2YO Fillies
    My Arya just blitzed, too good.
    Massive effort by runner up Meadow Valley Road who pushed thru from back row to death seat and was very strong, well done.
    2YO Colts
    Shared Interest gave up the lead to Eljaykay Phoenix who he did sprint past in similar positions in their last race. But to no avail this time. Josh Aiken obviously learnt more about his opposition in their last race, David Aiken obviously tightened the screws and together with a clever drive from Josh, they got the big bucks.
    These guys will have many a duel in the future!
    Poor old Illawong Armstrong, I did say in my Pre Breeders predictions that he wouldn't know himself from such a good barrier, and yeah well he galloped at the start and was last. He motored around most of the field from the 500-300 but his initial gallop and lost ground took its toll. Next time...
    3YO
    Shame about Claudys Princess getting injured and being scratched, hope she recovers very soon.
    Bad Habbott leads quite easily and gets a cosy run in front. Our Twentyten sits quietly in the death with Asdenro 1/1 and One Over Da Moon was way out the back.
    Clever drive from Mark Purdon to drop in behind Bad Habbott at about the 300m and pretty much wait until the 150 or so before he went bang, he won, too good.
    4YO
    Spidergirl too good. Simple.
    Glenferrie Typhoon did well to get within 1.9m and Blitz brave in the death had no other option.

How good is the state of Trotting in NZ/Australia????????
    What a future we have with these animals, the depth, the skill, it's a whole new frontier, onwards and upwards!

+ Reply to Thread