Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Junior Member Weanling spider2311 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stephen Harris
    Endsino wins 2yo fillies, phoniex still wins 2yo colts, 3yo trot only 2 horse race claudys princess & twentyten, spidergirl 4yo trotters

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    A rare event will take place at the Warragul trots this Monday afternoon when a two-year-old trotter competes against older horses.
    New Zealand visitor My Arya lines up in the Trotters Handicap for premier Christchurch horseman Mark Purdon.
    Purdon is campaigning the horse in Australia and will make his first visit to Logan Park on Monday.
    My Arya ran second in the recent Redwood Classic at Maryborough, and has four wins and four placings from nine starts to her credit.
    Purdon's famous blue and silver silks, seen in Australia behind some of the best horses to visit from New Zealand in the last two decades, go around in the third race at 2:25pm.
    My Arya strikes a capacity field of 12 in the event, including a strong local contingent.
    Under handicapping conditions, My Arya lines up off the front row.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Amlin View Post
    A rare event will take place at the Warragul trots this Monday afternoon when a two-year-old trotter competes against older horses.
    New Zealand visitor My Arya lines up in the Trotters Handicap for premier Christchurch horseman Mark Purdon.
    Purdon is campaigning the horse in Australia and will make his first visit to Logan Park on Monday.
    My Arya ran second in the recent Redwood Classic at Maryborough, and has four wins and four placings from nine starts to her credit.
    Purdon's famous blue and silver silks, seen in Australia behind some of the best horses to visit from New Zealand in the last two decades, go around in the third race at 2:25pm.
    My Arya strikes a capacity field of 12 in the event, including a strong local contingent.
    Yes Kyle,

Will be quite interesting to see how she goes, i don't doubt she won't win really, there are some ok back markers in the race but will have to be right on their game to give this baby 20-30m start on the small track.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Great win tonite by MY DADS A TEN, having only his 3rd race start for now a form line of 211 after breaking at the start and losing quite a bit of ground, impressive win.
    To be fair AINSDALE did the same thing but lost way more ground and she is showing she will do a lot of good things in the next few months.
    Nice to see 2YO SKY PETITE get the win also tonite at her 3rd start after coming in 2nd at her first 2 starts. She is a Skyvalley out of good mare THEPOWEROFHEALING who is by the Great Maoris Idol so great to see his blood running around doing good things with obviously a lot more to come form this little filly. Trainer Dean Pattison will be no doubt pretty happy he has seemingly replaced his ex best stable trotter MAKEMCRY MAORI who is in Perth nowadays...
    Funny thing Vic trotters going over there and seeing them simply not performing to what they could back here. On their best behaviour the likes of Makemcry, Earl Harbour and Earl of Charity should be doing so much better over there than are currently doing.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Rostevarren was Ross Graham's 1st Metro winner for the season
    Blitzthemcalder and Sunset Invasion was a great sprint home in the other trot tonight. That was only Craig Demmler's 3rd Metro win for the season.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Rostevarren was Ross Graham's 1st Metro winner for the season
    Blitzthemcalder and Sunset Invasion was a great sprint home in the other trot tonight. That was only Craig Demmler's 3rd Metro win for the season.
    Well deserved win to Rostevarren and good drive by Daryl to keep the Glenferries at bay, and Just Call Me Earl of course good run, just missed.
    Abbotshall continues to have bad draws and bad luck, a win is not far away at big odds...

Great run by Blitzthemcalder, seems to be getting way better his last 2 runs and back to the Big Bad Blitz we want. 3 wide for maybe first 700-800m and pushed to get to the front so burnt a fair bit of petrol, i thought Sunset Invasion had no excuse not to run straight past him in the straight especially based on how well he went last week, but couldn't do it, last half 57.5.
    This brings Blitz into better calculations for the 4yo Breeders against Spidergirl who has been absolutely flying at the top. Alford will be out to make it last horse standing I'm sure against the mare, he won't want any sit sprint possibilities to run over him.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Amlin View Post
    SCRATCHED (not sure when)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Covering for Ash again here folks (us blokes who are retired have to do something to justify our existence )
    I reckon the Franklins could be doing alright if they have been putting a little on their 3yo trotter Royal Dream.
    She has only had 5 starts winning once at $45.90 and again today in the Breeders Consolation paying $12.90
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Weanling spider2311 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stephen Harris
    My tips for the trotters on crown day.
    2yo fillies - my arya. Just to classy.
    2yo boys - el jay Kay Phoenix to win but shared interest will make it mighty tough for him.
    3yo - claudys princess. How did she open up at $4.40. wow. Truly run race, she proves too quick up the lane.
    4yo - spidergirl just wins. Like the stable mate vics cheval for a place ticket.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by spider2311 View Post
    3yo - claudys princess. How did she open up at $4.40. wow. Truly run race, she proves too quick up the lane.
    Good luck Stephen!

+ Reply to Thread