Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Thnx Bruce and Harvey!
    Last i read, he was off to NZ...

Member Filly squaregaiter will become famous soon enough squaregaiter's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Thnx Bruce and Harvey!
    Last i read, he was off to NZ...

well with what Harvey is saying that would make sense I guess, I know others have gone to the Kelly stable

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    How would Blitz be looked upon by the Trotting Breeders?? He was exceptional on the track and comes from a fantastic family but is by the Pacing stallion Metropolitan.

Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    For those having a bob on the Abrahams tonight worth keeping in mine that only 3 horses are not Vicbred and one other who is a Vicbred has won only $53 in prizemoney, the reason I make this comment is that in 2 weeks time is the Vicbred Platinum Series ( total $60,000) for those Vicbred horses that haven't won more than $10k at Acceptance Time ! the first prize tonight is $9923

Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    Maryborough Redwood Facebook site maybe of interest to those who love this gait
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maryb...77048852608317
    break stories fairly quickly as can be seen and has some good giveaways as well

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Doubling up a little here as I have posted it in breeding thread but Bacardi Lindy is on fire having sired the winner of 4 of the last 7 trots races in Vic
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Bruce Dalton

Kyvalley Blur (US)

Nice to see that Kyvalley Blur (US) is again hitting his straps and while he still has some races to make up to that of several of his ˝ brothers (Valvec, winner of 40 races and US$ 660K and Twocarlane, winner of 28 and $US 440k) he is doing the family proud where the mare Duo Car Val is the dam of 50% blacktype winners.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by squaregaiter View Post
    Nice to see that Kyvalley Blur (US) is again hitting his straps and while he still has some races to make up to that of several of his ˝ brothers (Valvec, winner of 40 races and US$ 660K and Twocarlane, winner of 28 and $US 440k) he is doing the family proud where the mare Duo Car Val is the dam of 50% blacktype winners.
    Yes, credit to Brent Lilley for getting him back to his best, shame to see My High Expectations below his best.

Member Gelding doncht will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Don Chet
    Indeed! Super job on Brent here!

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Congrats to Globe Derby park for a great program of trotters races Saturday night.
    Very competitive races with a nice 2yo feature race and the SA Derby.
    However to be a little "irish" they have the Victorian Square Trotters Association...PACE!!!! could've planned that a better bit you'd think?

+ Reply to Thread