Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Just quickly, well done and well deserved Sundons Courage winning the 2yo boys Vicbred Final! Top run-trotted-had a good barrier-showed em whos boss! Didnt have a bet, but $8.50 for him, damn, wish i did!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Lucky you posted Ash, after a full trotting program last night and one at Mary last week, I was thinking that I might have to close this thread out of a lack of interest
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Lucky you posted Ash, after a full trotting program last night and one at Mary last week, I was thinking that I might have to close this thread out of a lack of interest
    Yes Kev was meaning to get on pre Maryborough but just didnt get around to it, anyway heres how i saw the finals night.

Race 1.
    Pipe Me Home led all the way, quite impressive, i think the mobile and this distance suits her best, it was her best run to date.
    Monica My Dear came home well,
    Race 2.
    Lindy Vale too good, thats it.
    Race 3.
    Claudys Princess 4yo mares, too good, wins her 3rd Vicbred great stuff. Illawong Helios had a hell draw, held up, flew home, would like to see a closer draw/competition sometime.
    Race 4.
    2yo fillies-Princess Phoenix way too good. Social Fireball a way better run this time 2nd. and keep an eye on The Cooler, will win a lesser race very soon after only her 3rd start.
    Race 5.
    FFA
    Foray wins good run, Lord Liam first up great run for him against these looks like he may be going up a level potentially. Spider girl was held up bad and actually broke from being held with nowhere to go-promising from her, will be great to see the real Spider back.
    Race 6.
    3yo boys Fabrication great run racing super wins. Valley Ess Jay 2nd a tad disappointing for me, and of course Illawong Armstrong gallops loses heaps of ground comes home like a train 3rd.
    Race 7.
    4yo boys and Im Stately big run, 3 wide first 3/4 of a lap took lead and won his 2nd Vicbred after missing his 3yo series. Savannah Jayjay flew home after being held up about 3 or 4 pegs, maybe a good thing beaten?
    Race 8.
    3yo fillies and Reina Danzante wins, getting better each run had a cosy run behind leader. Endsino pulled very hard in death and that was too hard. In fact the other Gath horse also pulled like a train… Sky Petite great run for 2nd.
    Race 9.
    2yo boys and Sundons Courage shows great fight as he does and grabs favorite Cruising Around on the line after giving him a big start at the 600. Big Jack Hammer gets 3rd good improved effort. Shame Charlie Runkle was scratched.
    Race 10.
    Glenferrie Dreamer continues his newly refound form after an ordinary Menangle stint. Action Kosmos good run for runner up.
    Race 11.
    Monte. Top first Monte by Will Atone ran last 800 in 58.6 beating the in form Star Gun who came of 20m by about 15m. Matt Craven bought Will and has now had 5 starts for 3 wins a 2nd and a 4th! great stuff.
    Race 12.
    3yo Vicbred trot…Gus An Maori led won by 23m, end of story.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Why would tonights mobile TM0+ at Melton for $20,505 only attract 6 acceptors?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge

Twelve More Sleeps till the Redwood Carnival

It's nearly time for Trotting Heaven.
    The Redwood Carnival at Maryborough with 3 days of trotting races.
    Friday 31, Saturday August 1 and Sunday August 2.
    Check out the MTC website:
    http://maryboroughharness.com.au/redwood.htm

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Thought you were referring to Stawell on Wednesday Noel
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    No wonder I got Maryborough mixed up with Stawell - there are 3 trots races at Stawell on Wednesday!
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    No wonder I got Maryborough mixed up with Stawell - there are 3 trots races at Stawell on Wednesday!
    Looks like a training double to Michelle Wight and a driving double to sister Kerryn Manning Kev.
    And after you go to Stawell you'll be nicely warmed up for 4 Trotters races this Sat night at Melton!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Roll on ....
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Great audio interview with Michael Taranto talking about Trotting- his "stable" on 3 different Continents, the future, Breeding and general state of play.
    If this doesnt get you interested in squaregaiters (Mr. O'Donoghue) nothing will...
    https://audioboom.com/boos/3377784-m...-harness-owner

+ Reply to Thread