Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    I'm Stately wins Shepp trial.
    Great to see him back, hope he gets to the races soon when ready!
    Connections must be happy to see him nearly back! I am!
    http://www.sheppartonhrc.com.au/news.php?id=682

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Reckon you could rustle me up one of those Finnish money-spinners Ash?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Reckon you could rustle me up one of those Finnish money-spinners Ash?
    Huh???????

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Huh???????
    You're slipping Ash - I want a Kvintet Avenger
    Last edited by Messenger; 12-06-2014 at 02:21 PM. Reason: typo
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    You're slipping Ash - a want a Kvintet Avenger
    Ah yes, isnt he dominating at the moment. 9 starts in Aust so far has earned him about 50K. Will be interesting when he progresses up to the Keystone Del, My High Expectations leaugue, but everything so far says he could be challenging for maybe the Exacta behind Del at least.
    $1.50 for Del tonight on Beteasy, $1.35 TAB in the Bill Collins Mile at Cranbourne

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Can any of the local trotters beat Keystone Del in the V.L. Dullard Cup at Ballarat on Saturday night? He was convincing last week at Cranbourne despite not handling the track ( he moved off the pegs on a couple of the corners.
    http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm?mc=BA131214#5

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptor View Post
    Can any of the local trotters beat Keystone Del in the V.L. Dullard Cup at Ballarat on Saturday night? He was convincing last week at Cranbourne despite not handling the track ( he moved off the pegs on a couple of the corners.
    http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm?mc=BA131214#5
    Hey Noel, based on what Del has done in his last couple of months, no-one can beat him in Australia when hes at his best.
    Brunelleschi is fresh up from a spell and if he improves again on his last campaign he may be the one who may test Del especially as he gets fitter.
    Spidergirl who rose many rungs up the ladder last campaign is still yet to come back and she also can push him.
    My High Expectations scratched which is a shame, obviously pulled hard last start following Del in the sit and finished way out the back having a few oxygen problems!
    He doesnt seem to be himself this campaign unfortunately, hopefully David can resurrect him!
    El Paco should ping out and lead in the Dullard Cup with Stoned I Am into the death seat waiting for Cold Sister to come over and give him cover. Then they will all be waiting for Del to either come around to the chair soon after or be 3 wide at the bell.
    Del wins for mine, Brunelleschi follows him home for 2nd/3rd with El Paco battling away first up for 3rd/4th...

The very smart Majestic Grace should win no problems (if she behaves) in the Vicbred Platinum Trotting Mares Sprint Championship and Savannah Jay Jay will prove fitter after his first up 3rd last week in the last race.

Backtrack to Fridays Yarra Valley Trotters Cup; call a plumber and get him to remove your kitchen sink, because you will want to put that on Kvintet Avenger as well as anything else you can find down the back of the couch, Paris Pepperel for the Exacta and a small dabble on Michael Thomas for a place, who is quietly running into form for Lisa Miles

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    I reckon Cold Sister will cross them Ash and is a mighty chance to place. Can't find a decent price unfortunately, so will stick with Del in weekend multis @ $1.32.

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    I reckon Cold Sister will cross them Ash and is a mighty chance to place. Can't find a decent price unfortunately, so will stick with Del in weekend multis @ $1.32.
    El Paco has actually crossed Cold Sister previously and theres no sprint lane at Ballarat for Paco to get that opportunity, so id be surprised if he handed up to her.
    Sister is $2.81 Fixed for a place on TAB...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Keystone Del is the real deal....11 in a row with an easy win at Ballarat in the VL Dullard Cup.

Majestic Grace ( by the fastest son of Angus Hall- Majestic Son) is good too !

With a good win at Bendigo, Somethinaboutmaori's Angus Hall son GusnMaori showed that he is good too: http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...their-breeding

Angus Hall was the leading North American trotting sire before being overtaken by Kadabra, Donato Hanover and Cantab Hall

+ Reply to Thread