Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    A truly sad day for the trotting fraternity.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    29 is however a fantastic age. Thoughts are with the Gibson family. Animals find there way into our hearts and their deaths can seriously hurt - I just had a distraught neighbour come to see if I had a shoe box, you can guess the rest.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    RIP Sundon!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    1:54.8 today at Menangle by My Valerie who sat back quietly until she was released at about the 400m mark by Trainer/Driver Blake Fitzpatrick. The race was set up with a blistering first quarter by Astral Traveller crossing to lead from barrier 6 before being immediately challenged by Bad Habbott who got to the first quarter in 26.6!!! As Bad Habbott has been making a bad habit of lately, he capitulated to run about 40m from the winner while Astral held on well to be 5th 25m closer to the winner than Bad Habbott.
    Now i get to mention the runner up, Arboe. Previous to today she had had 2 starts 2300SS for 2 super impressive wins. Today she had her first mobile race and first race over the mile, drew the pole, got off pegs to the death seat and stayed there until about the last 50m when Valerie proved too quick to win by 5m. But what a run by Arboe, in the death only beaten 5m running 1:54.8 and these are T2-T4 trotters, both these girls have got bright futures!!!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Good to have you back Ash
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Good to have you back Ash
    cheers thnx Kev!

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    teecee...(or anyone else) do you have any knowledge of how Blitzthemcalder is travelling and/or plans for being back racing?????

Member Filly squaregaiter will become famous soon enough squaregaiter's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bruce Dalton
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    teecee...(or anyone else) do you have any knowledge of how Blitzthemcalder is travelling and/or plans for being back racing?????
    you may find he has gone to the very good stable of Adam Kelly with a few others

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by squaregaiter View Post
    you may find he has gone to the very good stable of Adam Kelly with a few others
    I could be wrong, but I heard he had been retired to stud

+ Reply to Thread