Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Nice to see My High Expectations back to his absolute best tonite, i believe was .1 off track record great stuff. Cold Sister has a new lease on life, really racing well.
    And massive credit to El Paco sitting in the death running that time and still running 4th. He certainly has also leaped up a notch or two and loving the higher level of racing.

Anyone got any thoughts on the trotters final in Qld Sat nite?
    Is it a Goldstar Invasion/Our Overanova quinella? or will the big field cause a few front row horses to steal some spots at big odds? Tough race, many could win really depending on what happens in the race.
    Mister Malakye 75% place 25% win...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Nice to see My High Expectations back to his absolute best tonite, i believe was .1 off track record great stuff. Cold Sister has a new lease on life, really racing well.
    And massive credit to El Paco sitting in the death running that time and still running 4th. He certainly has also leaped up a notch or two and loving the higher level of racing.

Anyone got any thoughts on the trotters final in Qld Sat nite?
    Is it a Goldstar Invasion/Our Overanova quinella? or will the big field cause a few front row horses to steal some spots at big odds? Tough race, many could win really depending on what happens in the race.
    Mister Malakye 75% place 25% win...
    So Our Overannova proves he's number 1, not there was much doubt, mind U Goldstar and the Maori man have served it up to him lately, anyway here's the run down the straight...
    https://vimeo.com/m/109359957

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    HRV's strategic plan has this season pencilled in to achieve 3 trots races per program. I know it is a strategy to capture European punters but heaven help us if it fails.
    Nobody is going to bet on them if they are anything like yesterday's trot at Horsham

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#HSC27101408
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    I can put up with 1, sometimes 2 a meeting, but 3, they have to be joking!........suggest they make them the 1st 3 races, or the last 3 races, so you can either arrive late or go home early!

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    No, 1st 2 races, so you can get their and have some dinner, and the last, so you get an early mark, and beat the traffic!

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Like the mobile trotters but geez I'm sick of watching botched false starts in the stands. The 2nd today at Menangle was woeful.....3rd time lucky they got away but by then they were shoved over to sky2.

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    There doesn't seem to be too many stands for pacers, where they are off various handicaps!.........if they are looking to mix it up a bit, they should try some of these! The problem is, owners and trainers seem to prefer short course races, which does not allow the backmarkers to get into the race most of the time!

Senior Member Colt djgood will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters
    Problem today was backmark drivers taking thier time everyone else was ready and they did another turn and the front markers just got edgy and too close to tapes it was my fault the first one as the tape wrapped around my legs

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I did not realize NSW was into it too - 3/9 SS Trots today - WOW
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt djgood will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation