Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Im Stately trialled pretty nice at a Shepparton on the 31/12/14 and looks like he's back on track.
    He went nice today......driven the way u would expect being 1st up for so long.

imo the big horse was going to win before he galloped. Mistake prone horses must be incredibly frustrating to their connections.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    He went nice today......driven the way u would expect being 1st up for so long.

imo the big horse was going to win before he galloped. Mistake prone horses must be incredibly frustrating to their connections.
    Hey Brent, was a great drive to nurse the little guy in his first race in nearly 17 months and not to mention over the long 2690m trip of which he had never raced!
    Had he been fit i have no doubt he would have won, thats what the winner had on most of todays front line, race fitness...
    And was a shame the big guy Imamenace or "Lurch" (as seems his stable name is judging by the lady yelling "go Lurch" at the Mile mark!!!) galloped when he did, would've made things very interesting.
    All makes for a very interesting Victorian Trotting Championship as todays first ups get fitter and go on to race in other things too!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I didn't actually think the 3f was intentional - he had to go inside a galloper and then he got locked up
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    A race of many chances on the corner, A real spectacle and it was a pity Lurch broke as he would have been right in the finish, Im Stately's was a big run first up and he might have bawked just a wee bit when Lurch went off stride, Winner Definitley had fitness on her side and this is a real good bunch of young trotters coming through, Not a lot between quite a few of them.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I didn't actually think the 3f was intentional - he had to go inside a galloper and then he got locked up
    Sorry Kev, who/what is this about, has a post been deleted somewhere here???

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Sorry Kev, who/what is this about, has a post been deleted somewhere here???
    I'll answer for Kev......it's re Im Stately's positioning being 3fence early on in yesterday's race.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    I'll answer for Kev......it's re Im Stately's positioning being 3fence early on in yesterday's race.
    Thanks Brent. Didn't I say that? I am starting to wonder if Ash speaks the trotting dialect of English while I speak the pacing dialect
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Thanks Brent. Didn't I say that? I am starting to wonder if Ash speaks the trotting dialect of English while I speak the pacing dialect
    Sorry Kev, I was a bit confused also as I was thinking about the finish but Brent set me straight, I must have been having a Senior moment��

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Adaptor will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Noel Ridge
    Bendigo voulant aller vivre en France sur Tasse Nuit ( That basically means that French punters can bet on the trots on Bendigo Cup night).

How exciting !! The last four races on Bendigo's Petstock Pacing Cup Race-night – on Saturday, January 17th are to be telecast live from Lords Raceway into France.

European harness racing is all trotting , so the vision of the Petstock Bendigo Pacing Cup will not be exported.

French punters will be able to view and bet on the last four Bendigo races including the Group 2 Aldebaran Park Maori Mile and the Vicbred Platinum Trotting Mares Sprint Championship Heat .

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Adaptor View Post
    Bendigo voulant aller vivre en France sur Tasse Nuit ( That basically means that French punters can bet on the trots on Bendigo Cup night).

How exciting !! The last four races on Bendigo's Petstock Pacing Cup Race-night – on Saturday, January 17th are to be telecast live from Lords Raceway into France.

European harness racing is all trotting , so the vision of the Petstock Bendigo Pacing Cup will not be exported.

French punters will be able to view and bet on the last four Bendigo races including the Group 2 Aldebaran Park Maori Mile and the Vicbred Platinum Trotting Mares Sprint Championship Heat .
    Last 4 races at Ballarat Saturday night are for Trotters too!

Heat 2 of Victorian Trotting Championship was a breeze for the well bred Maybetothemax who seems to be putting things together after a scratchy start to his career, not a fast Mile Rate but a nice 28.4 last quarter, he will challenge the Maryborough participants of a few days ago.

Nice clash between Kvintet Avenger, Cold Sister and new NZ arrival Realmein at Melton fri night, then Pretty Sunday off 10m goes against Neville Vaughan 30m in SA Trotters Cup Sat night and Sunday the Horsham Trotters cup sees The Boss Man on front row vs Flying Isa and Brunelleschi off 10m.

+ Reply to Thread