Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Come on Ash this is your gig - predictions please
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Come on Ash this is your gig - predictions please

Ok a quick reply only got a few minutes at the moment, will be back to finish off later...

2YO Boys, Elkayjay Phoenix to lead and win. First time tho he has come up against Spidergirls little brother Illawong Armstrong since they both had their first start together and Illawong galloped so will be interesting. However LJK drawn 2 looks unbeatable based on the othet guys draw where in comparison he will have to do so much work, AND, Josh Aiken will know that! Black Valley maybe even better odds than them both to place with the cosy sit behind leader, has been super consistent but top 2 better at this point.
    Back soon...

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Hi Guys, I'll just drop in here while waiting for Ash to finish his preview. Do yourself a favour and go to You Tube and punch in Sebastian K World Record, Astonishing !!!!!!

Senior Member 2YO Njcstables will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Nathan Cahir
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Hi Guys, I'll just drop in here while waiting for Ash to finish his preview. Do yourself a favour and go to You Tube and punch in Sebastian K World Record, Astonishing !!!!!!
    Hi rich, that is amazing. I guess it was only a matter of time before a trotter went that quick but still! For what it's worth the best horse I've seen was Moni Maker. Her record was unbelievable. And if you want to see just how good she was google 'Moni maker Julie krone'. Puts our monte trotters to shame!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Ok a quick reply only got a few minutes at the moment, will be back to finish off later...

2YO Boys, Elkayjay Phoenix to lead and win. First time tho he has come up against Spidergirls little brother Illawong Armstrong since they both had their first start together and Illawong galloped so will be interesting. However LJK drawn 2 looks unbeatable based on the othet guys draw where in comparison he will have to do so much work, AND, Josh Aiken will know that! Black Valley maybe even better odds than them both to place with the cosy sit behind leader, has been super consistent but top 2 better at this point.
    Back soon...
    3YO Boys.
    Main players, Asdenro, Spidergrace, Guiltless. Tiavons Dream in that order, however, we have definitely one major new player based on his only 2 starts who has done amazing things really considering how experienced his opponents were, Savannah Jay Jay drawn great in 4, first 2 starts off back row. If he stays in gait and is to the front half will be up to it with bells on.
    Another smokey, will be Imamenace, bad draw inside second row, massive big horse but was last at 400 in only race start and came home for 5th beaten 8m behind Asdenro, will mature into a very good trotter based on that run.

4YO Mares
    Spidergirl will be Black Caviar odds here, will win barring accidents.
    Paris Pepperell will run second unless something untoward happens, 3rd place will be 40m away like last week.
    Desert Spur, Bella Cheval, or I Dreamt It fight out 3rd-4th.

4YO Boys
    Blitzthemcalder should win. If he doesn’t his flame is seriously fizzling. Big questions will arise.
    The Boss Man can win with the right run and Vincenne could easily blouse them both if he can sit sprint, could be too fast at the finish.

3YO Fillies
    Claudys Princess. thats it enough said.
    Illawong Helios from the pole for second, however I’m scared that the other Illawong who will lead and capitulate may keep Helios from getting out.
    2,10,11,12,13 to fight out other prize money.

2YO fillies
    No real standouts here yet in any dominant way.
    Endsino will be Fav or Val Gardena but she has back row for first time.
    Est Est Est greatly consistent, great EW bet.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Excellent Ash!!!!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Good tipping Ash
    4yo Boys you dedicated half your preview to the $35 winner
    and did not miss any of the other winners
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Great tipping Ash! Imamenace is a GIANT

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Njcstables View Post
    Hi rich, that is amazing. I guess it was only a matter of time before a trotter went that quick but still! For what it's worth the best horse I've seen was Moni Maker. Her record was unbelievable. And if you want to see just how good she was google 'Moni maker Julie krone'. Puts our monte trotters to shame!
    Hi Nathan, Fantastic mare and is the benchmark for Trotters all time IMHO. Quite staggering to see her final performance under saddle and she just didn't beat the record, She smashed it into another Universe taking 4 seconds off the previous mark.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 07-05-2014 at 03:58 PM.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    http://www.harnesslink.com/Internati...t-eliminations

This pic caught my attention Rich. How good does he look
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread