Thread: Trotters Only in Here...

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post

And here is the Stand trials for the Redwood Classic

http://www.harness.org.au/news-artic...?news_id=34351

Brenno is not going to be happy about the spoon-feeding
    Not sure if soon feeding with a three horse trial back in February or March is helpful but -

There's one missing...Ad Hominem

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Broodmare Miss Impromptu only has 2 on the track so far but they came within a neck of pulling off a running double in Races 2 &3 at Maryborough today
    4yo No Transactions was narrowly beaten while 3yo Our Quick Cash won by 25m

They both started slightly better than even money favs and have the same connections but while John Tormey is also the trainer of No Transactions, Scott Dyer is looking after Our Quick Cash

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#MHC04081706
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley

Thumbs up

How good is this little kid. Well done everyone involved with him.

Results - Race 6 MARYBOROUGH 6 August 2017
    SEELITE WINDOWS & DOORS REDWOOD CLASSIC (GROUP 1) Race code: MHC06081709 Stakes: $50,000 Gait: TROTTERS Class: Trotters 2YO (GROUP 1) 2,190 METRES STANDING STARTPl HorsePrize-
    moneyHcpRow &
    BrTAB
    # Trainer Driver
    ( C = Concession )Mgn
    (m)Starting
    oddsStewards'
    Comments
    1WOBELEE FTSr19A M AlfordC A Alford $ 1.40 fav PRS FBS LCD L 1 SWAB BAY GELDING 2 by DOWN UNDER MUSCLES out of TUPENNY BIT
    Owner(s): C W (Colin) Murphy
    Breeder(s): Bromfield Park Pty Ltd 2REGAL ASSASSIN NZ FTSr412K P CotchinG R Sugars 32.60 $ 54.60 BAS CODS 2 3OUR RENEZMAE NZ FTFr66J D HarringtonJ J Caldow 36.90 $ 15.50 PRS 3
    Last edited by trish; 08-06-2017 at 08:01 PM. Reason: spelling

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    How good is this little kid. Well done everyone involved with him.

Results - Race 6 MARYBOROUGH 6 August 2017
    SEELITE WINDOWS & DOORS REDWOOD CLASSIC (GROUP 1) Race code: MHC06081709 Stakes: $50,000 Gait: TROTTERS Class: Trotters 2YO (GROUP 1) 2,190 METRES STANDING STARTPl HorsePrize-
    moneyHcpRow &
    BrTAB
    # Trainer Driver
    ( C = Concession )Mgn
    (m)Starting
    oddsStewards'
    Comments
    1WOBELEE FTSr19A M AlfordC A Alford $ 1.40 fav PRS FBS LCD L 1 SWAB BAY GELDING 2 by DOWN UNDER MUSCLES out of TUPENNY BIT
    Owner(s): C W (Colin) Murphy
    Breeder(s): Bromfield Park Pty Ltd 2REGAL ASSASSIN NZ FTSr412K P CotchinG R Sugars 32.60 $ 54.60 BAS CODS 2 3OUR RENEZMAE NZ FTFr66J D HarringtonJ J Caldow 36.90 $ 15.50 PRS 3
    He has a bit on the rest of them. Blitzemcalder is the previous winningest 2yo trotter I could think of and with a win in the Breeders Crown Wobolee would go past him for highest 2yo trotter prizemoney. I would think that would put him number one on the all time list??

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    He has a bit on the rest of them. Blitzemcalder is the previous winningest 2yo trotter I could think of and with a win in the Breeders Crown Wobolee would go past him for highest 2yo trotter prizemoney. I would think that would put him number one on the all time list??
    I can see Down Under Muscles attracting a few more than 7 services this season at this price

http://www.harness.org.au/ausbreed/studs/ELDARIN.HTM
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    'Trots' are returning to Tassie next year

http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...me-in-Tasmania
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I know Ray Chaplin of Equine Excellence is suggesting the VSTA lobby HRV and HRA to reinstate the traditional handicapped INTER DOMINION Series for trotters rotating between Australia (Victoria)and New Zealand

It is his opinion that the concept of the Southern Star does not have the prestige and marketing power of the Inter Dominion brand

I think he is right in saying handicapped racing creates the opportunity for highly exciting competition which is the missing element of harness racing today

Your thoughts?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    We must be telecasting to France again what with the last 4 races at Kilmore tonight all being trots
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Vale Bob Conroy.
    http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=35743

I thought it only fitting this was posted here.
    Deepest and sincere condolences to the Conroy family. A wonderful man for the sport in so many ways.

A beautiful read http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=35745

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Another first starter from the Maori line going around in R3 at Bendigo tonight

I thought this interesting cross may have scored more on my Pedigree Partner.
    due to the duplication of Valley Victory on the sire's bottom line and the dam's top line
    Does anybody know if the line breeder's preference would have been for VV to be in Crowning Point's posn for the sire's dam?
    Attached Files
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread