Thread: He's baaaack!

aussiebreno

He's baaaack!

And better than ever?

P.S Trigger won a trial as well today.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    What a trial by Quinny! He is going just as good as he ever was if not better. I still think that Avonnova is definitely the horse to beat. Strong and versatile.
    The king is back(Trigger), and he has a horrid draw and some very, very good horses to contend with... Hope lance goes easy on the Champ, as he has had a good little break!

Just saw the barrier draw.. Avonnova looks even more hard to beat for mine. I think Quinny will need a ballistic tempo and a good horse to tow him into the race, otherwise I can't see him winning. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Smoken; 07-01-2014 at 08:11 PM.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Why does Triggers trial replay have to be **#*# up! Grrrrr!

Member Gelding Grinder will become famous soon enough Grinder's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dave Solosy
    Occupation
    Grumpy man
    Mach Beauty in 1, Avon 2, Quinny 6, Stuey 7.
    Sub 1.51?

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quinny drawn in no mans land. Reckon he'll need them to go a 55 first half to be a chance to get over them?
    Will Avonnova be able to hold the death from SSL? Will he want the trail maybe?
    Chilli drawn to be 3 pegs??? Or will he keep the back of Avonnova??
    GREAT RACE

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    Quinny drawn in no mans land. Reckon he'll need them to go a 55 first half to be a chance to get over them?
    Will Avonnova be able to hold the death from SSL? Will he want the trail maybe?
    Chilli drawn to be 3 pegs??? Or will he keep the back of Avonnova??
    GREAT RACE
    Keeps back of Avonnova and will run past him in the straight!!! Big call I know but it is finally a race that will suit Chilli.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiebreno View Post
    Keeps back of Avonnova and will run past him in the straight!!! Big call I know but it is finally a race that will suit Chilli.
    Chilli Palmer @ 8-1 is laughable. Anything under 33-1 and you're being fleeced. Incredibly overrated horse at this stage. He has a 400m sprint tops in him with zero gate speed racing against horses that run back to back what he can only run one of.

You guys are reading this race completely wrong.

Team Hall get it right 99/100 and Quinny has brilliant gate speed when they can/want to use it. He'll be running the gate for sure on Saturday night.

With minimal gate speed from Condagen and even less so from Terror Time and Chilli Palmer trailing through, Quinny will be be straight onto the back of Avonova. I also think Condagen will beat Chilli Palmer into the two wide line if Picker is awake.

Stuey also runs the gate and on their last start there's the possibility that Mach takes a sit on him ?

Either way, the Champs goes Whoosh !

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    IMO, Chilli's only hope of a top 5 finish is from 3 pegs.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    Chilli Palmer @ 8-1 is laughable. Anything under 33-1 and you're being fleeced. Incredibly overrated horse at this stage. He has a 400m sprint tops in him with zero gate speed racing against horses that run back to back what he can only run one of.

You guys are reading this race completely wrong.

Team Hall get it right 99/100 and Quinny has brilliant gate speed when they can/want to use it. He'll be running the gate for sure on Saturday night.

With minimal gate speed from Condagen and even less so from Terror Time and Chilli Palmer trailing through, Quinny will be be straight onto the back of Avonova. I also think Condagen will beat Chilli Palmer into the two wide line if Picker is awake.

Stuey also runs the gate and on their last start there's the possibility that Mach takes a sit on him ?

Either way, the Champs goes Whoosh !
    Where is a market up?

+ Reply to Thread