Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: He's baaaack!

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    I thought he'd have to go back last week so what do I know. Surely he goes back this Satdy then launches at the 7-800. They will run sub 55 the last 2 qrts leader to winner so it's gonna be touch and go as to whether he puts his head out in front. We won't get to see the most exciting part of the race though as Sky will be panning thru the field down the back straight. Disgraceful!!

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Totally agree Brent and I think he's only running to get a bit of fitness. It's a pretty good card up there on Saturday night and will be a huge thrill for P.McMullen driving Quinny. Hopefully Sky is on the ball keeping their eye on SSL and also a very close eye on Quinny if he's coming from the back. It's definitley a race that I wouldn't be taking the short odds on offer and hopefully I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 07-09-2014 at 08:10 AM.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I guess we shall see what transpires this coming Sat. I'm cheering SSL

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    No great suprise there !!

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    Ironically the horse who I have no doubt altered Cockburns thinking last week.
    SSL COTFF sits in death at Menangle. Next start no COT but is restrained. Had Cockburn known this maybe he keeps death.

Tipping they go forward with SSL this week and he gets an easy lead. As Brent says 55 last half and it's touch and go alright, I reckon SSL wins the trial this week.

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    The cot rule is the biggest load of crap ever. let drivers, drive and use their own initiative to sum up the situation As it plays out. If stewards can't read a race, they
    shouldn't Have a job

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by jackthepunter View Post
    The cot rule is the biggest load of crap ever. let drivers, drive and use their own initiative to sum up the situation As it plays out. If stewards can't read a race, they
    shouldn't Have a job
    Not wanting an argument about the merits of the rule, but whilst the rule is there I would expect it to be used and policed.

Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    But it never is that's why it's a waste of time. Who wants boring racing where people all ready know what will happen. Its pretty Simple if stewards have a problem ask the question.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by jackthepunter View Post
    But it never is that's why it's a waste of time. Who wants boring racing where people all ready know what will happen. Its pretty Simple if stewards have a problem ask the question.
    If stewards cant get one as blatant as SSL they will never get one!

Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    I agree, it like many others rules that are black and white but they only use them when it suits. What's why I say why have these rules.

+ Reply to Thread