Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: He's baaaack!

Senior Member Colt The Escape Club will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Robert Salathiel
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    Chilli Palmer @ 8-1 is laughable. Anything under 33-1 and you're being fleeced. Incredibly overrated horse at this stage. He has a 400m sprint tops in him with zero gate speed racing against horses that run back to back what he can only run one of.

You guys are reading this race completely wrong.

Team Hall get it right 99/100 and Quinny has brilliant gate speed when they can/want to use it. He'll be running the gate for sure on Saturday night.

With minimal gate speed from Condagen and even less so from Terror Time and Chilli Palmer trailing through, Quinny will be be straight onto the back of Avonova. I also think Condagen will beat Chilli Palmer into the two wide line if Picker is awake.

Stuey also runs the gate and on their last start there's the possibility that Mach takes a sit on him ?

Either way, the Champs goes Whoosh !
    Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one that thinks that Chilli is overrated.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    And imagine CP wins lol Who is Quinny's main dangers in your opinion and who will most likely end up being the fav on the night?

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Bob, u say the halls get it right 99/100.......if they go forward then that's the one.

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Might have a little on Chilli now!

Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by The Escape Club View Post
    Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one that thinks that Chilli is overrated.
    Apart from the ludicrously short prices he has started lately I'm not sure who 'rated' him. I'm sure one thing that most did rate, was his phenomenal performance when sitting on Guaranteed's back and looking at the draw this weekend it's very possible to see him get a similar run on the back of a similar type to Guaranteed. I'd love some of bobs 33s each way but reckon he will be around the $12 mark. In the Tatts market posted Avonnova is the one who is massive unders......he should be double digits.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    Bob, u say the halls get it right 99/100.......if they go forward then that's the one.
    Brent, they'll be running the gate for sure and he'll be straight into a gun trailing position within a furlong.

Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Ok, we'll agree to disagree and time will of course tell. If u r right then it's race over...1-2 or better the others have zero chance of holding him off.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    And imagine CP wins lol Who is Quinny's main dangers in your opinion and who will most likely end up being the fav on the night?
    Quinny will start Fav. I won't risk missing that 7-4 currently on offer. If he's a similar price nearer post time I'll dip back in.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    Wow, markets up early not only for the Sunshine Sprint but also for the Melton finals this weekend. Well done Tatts!

Quinny now $3, wow get on. Can't see Chilli starting those odds, should drift. I was just making a comment I think finally things go his way (like they did in the Guaranteed race) and I reckon he can make a significant turn around on the result last week and run past Avonnova - who will be having his hardest run to date.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    One things for certain, It's going to be a cracker of a race. Avonnova has been up for a while but he's a very serious horse that can race near the lead and run his last 1/2 in 55's or less consistently. I just hope they go mad up in front as they will run some serious time and IMHO there's probably only 2 horses in the field that can come home in sub 54.

+ Reply to Thread