Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jobs go at Sky Racing as Tabcorp switches focus

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    They are vary wary our TAB (Sportsbet) - they consider a bet on the winner of the Tour de France 'betting in the run' and you can only do it over the phone not on the net. I am not talking about while they are racing, they will take stage bets online however.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    The quaddie pool on French trots tonight when first leg went away.....in NSW $2. In Vic $7.

Pick 4 winners and get $2 less their take. If you get it by yourself!

If no one gets it will jackpot to next week!!
    No winners. NSW 'Jackpot' next week... $1. Vic $8.

Doing the form already!

Congratulations to whoever got the running double on the last 2 races. It jackpoted all night and for an $11 winner into a $20 winner the lucky punter got $128.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Fascinating stuff Paul - I am declaring you Paulie de Humpreys Courses de Chevaux Commissaire
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Fascinating stuff Paul - I am declaring you Paulie de Humpreys Courses de Chevaux Commissaire
    Hahaha! That title belongs to Luke. Half yearly school report Friday. Amongst others French A+ !! Thank you Sky Channel! If not for the pools, their coverage of French trots doing some good. Also thanks to Toulouse Lautrec, Our Femme Fatale and of course Palais Du Louvre!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Well done Luke, I hope he keeps it up Paul. Like many I dropped French for all the maths and sciences and now realize it would have been far more useful/interesting to have now than what they have been.
    LOL How could I forget about Palais Du Louvre (also one of the most interesting places I have visited)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    Well done Luke, I hope he keeps it up Paul. Like many I dropped French for all the maths and sciences and now realize it would have been far more useful/interesting to have now than what they have been.
    LOL How could I forget about Palais Du Louvre (also one of the most interesting places I have visited)
    Science the only thing he didn't excel in. Too good him! Have to try find away to relate it to harness racing!

Been to Palais Du Louvre too. Many, many years ago and yes amazing place. Our horse named after it coz his Mums picture hangs there. The Perfect Mona (Lisa).
    Last edited by Toohard; 07-12-2014 at 05:26 PM. Reason: far$in spellcheck

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I had never looked at your blokes breeding Paul - that is great naming. You could also say Mona is Safe and Sound in the Palais
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    I had never looked at your blokes breeding Paul - that is great naming. You could also say Mona is Safe and Sound in the Palais
    U must know someone I do Kev!! Said they had best security system in the world so name was eezie.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Simply a brilliant name by you Paul - got it on my top 10 list now
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Science the only thing he didn't excel in. Too good him! Have to try find away to relate it to harness racing!

Been to Palais Du Louvre too. Many, many years ago and yes amazing place. Our horse named after it coz his Mums picture hangs there. The Perfect Mona (Lisa).
    Science he could come up with the next best sting to use. ha ha
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread