Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If you owned RnR Heaven or Muscle Massive

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Diamond Creek
    Mango here from Aus and i was just wondering if that would be you on page 74 in the November issue of Hoof Beats.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Rocknroll Heaven to stand at Bluechip Farms for $12000
    I was just reading about Rocknroll Heaven and where he is standing, i was wondering if anyone could tell me what happened with him going to Perretti Farms as on there web site they say he will be standing there and that they are just waiting for syndication.

triplev123
    The reason for the change is that the future of Harness Racing in NJ is extremely uncertain thanks to Gov. Christie and his AC funded cronies & so they've decided to stand him in NY instead. Smart move IMO, very smart move.

Member Gelding Fullerton will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    The owners moved him to NY just called BC to find out seems deal was not done with Perretti and they moved him to BC for the reasons tiplev123 has stated.I going to him with my mares.

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    How many mare's would Bluechip Farm allow Rocknroll heaven to serve and is there a strong possibility of him getting booked out?

Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    You can only breed 140 . I do know the staff at BC somewhat have done business with them before they say he will be a full book .

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Fullerton
    Bettor's served 171 there last year and 164 the year before, is 140 the number they like to keep it around or is that a rule or an agreement between studs?

triplev123
    There seems to be some confusion here.
    It's my understanding that the number of LIVE FOALS produced in any one crop is the figure that's 'capped' at 140...not how many mares a given sire happens to serve in a single season.

Real Name
    Mike Morano
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Bettor is grandfathered in he went to stud before the rule was made.You can only breed 140.

Junior Member Foal tamarind will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Unknown
    Occupation
    retired
    Question: Does anyone here use the "X" factor program when making their breeding decisions?

+ Reply to Thread