Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Worth a Post but Not a Thread

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Worth a Post but Not a Thread

Like on the Aussie board - sometimes you have some breeding thought that is worth a post but not really a thread WELL THEY CAN GO HERE

Looking at the breeding of Chris Alfords $16 2yo winner Bubbling Gypsy tonight at Geelong and I thought to myself:
    'That rings some bells'

Sure enough, I had come across the dam Panas when researching Saturday night's Gp1 winner Feeling Arty. Panas is a half sister to Feeling Arty's 2nd dam

It is also interesting to note that Panas has left the useful Ayu Gypsy by Chistian Cullen. Who is Bubbling Gypsy by ......... his full bro Julius Caesar
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    I think both Guaranteed and Jadahs Rose won the 2 and 3yo Vicbreds before running placings as 4yos.
    Guaranteeds 2nd in the 4yo Vicbred matched Jadahsons 2nd in the 4yo Vicbred.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    http://www.harnesslink.com/Internati...-the-best-ever

Birdy Mach's dam is a sister to Villagem and Manellira
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    I have a broodmare for sale, by Ponder from an Artsplace 3/4 sister to Sushi Sushi.
    Details and photos can be found in the For Sale section of this forum.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Real nice mare, She would go very good with Bettor's or Roll with Joe IMHO.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Real nice mare, She would go very good with Bettor's or Roll with Joe IMHO.
    Yes Richard, she will probably go to RWJ if I don't sell her. She also crosses very well with RNR Heaven. A 3x3 cross of Artsplace as well as some nice duplications of Albatross, No Nukes and Abercrombie blood.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Didn't look at a Heaven sorry Trevor, Yes real nice and has the very important No Nukes factor that should link very well with Heaven's delta pattern.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Jambiani who just brought Shes Just A Delight's picket fence to an end but started one himself has the fine producer Wide Glide for his 2nd dam

http://www.harness.org.au/ausbreed/r...horse_id=75767

That was a good Q4 he ran, wide and into a breeze, on what I am thinking may have been a soft track (I piked going myself)

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#HMC20051502
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread