Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Albion Park - you deserve a thread

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Albion Park - you deserve a thread

Chilli Chilli Chilli
    Exciting stuff (very marketable you would think)
    I love it when the driver does not even need a whip
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO Big Max will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ross La Spina
    Race was over at the 400! great sprint!

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    CP pounced on them! Great run! I remember MM not long ago was winning nearly everything.. How quickly it can change. Good run still. Brigadier Bronski is another who was showing massive potential.
    SSL a little to good for Quinny tonight, and that definitely was no trial Nike Franco, way to good for the rest. Forever Gold, to good. BIO, good win, Allelujah fantastic run, another few metres he would have won.
    Can't wait for the BAF feature!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Blacks A Fake Group 1.
    Mach beauty to lead.
    Will Stuey go forward and be given the lead? Good chance...
    Avonnova bad draw inside back row,will be his biggest test. Will he stay there and hope to be 3 pegs over the 13 furlongs, or go back and try come around at some point doing a lot of work?
    Quinn does nothing sits back, probably gets a trail up in the 3 wide train, outsprints them wins.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Blacks A Fake Group 1.
    Mach beauty to lead.
    Will Stuey go forward and be given the lead? Good chance...
    Avonnova bad draw inside back row,will be his biggest test. Will he stay there and hope to be 3 pegs over the 13 furlongs, or go back and try come around at some point doing a lot of work?
    Quinn does nothing sits back, probably gets a trail up in the 3 wide train, outsprints them wins.
    I reckon u r spot on Ash. MB hands over to the stablemate, Avonnova 3 pegs. Quinny probably does win but the price won't be a fair indication of his chances. My tip, MB each way all day......7.50/1.90 with Tatts.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Good odds about MB!!! The pace should be a cracker and no doubt Quinny will be finishing off strongly, Might be some nice value with the exotic's in this one.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    I reckon u r spot on Ash. MB hands over to the stablemate, Avonnova 3 pegs. Quinny probably does win but the price won't be a fair indication of his chances. My tip, MB each way all day......7.50/1.90 with Tatts.
    Option 2 is SSL death seats but waits for Avonnova to give him the 1/1. would be dumb to let Quinn go past to death cos then Avonnova would maybe want the death giving Quinn the 1/1 again, i imagine they should've learnt how silly that idea was already.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    One things for sure, Avonnova will follow thru behind MB. If there's a chance thereafter to get off of the pegs he may take it....I'm hoping he stays, it's his best chance of victory. Pretty sure MB has only handed up the lead once (Smoken Up) over the past couple of seasons so it will be a major COT to hand up to the stablemate. IMO that's the best chance Tritton's runners do have of toppling the champ this week.

Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    One things for sure, Avonnova will follow thru behind MB. If there's a chance thereafter to get off of the pegs he may take it....I'm hoping he stays, it's his best chance of victory. Pretty sure MB has only handed up the lead once (Smoken Up) over the past couple of seasons so it will be a major COT to hand up to the stablemate. IMO that's the best chance Tritton's runners do have of toppling the champ.
    Yeah maybe they sit out front like a rolling blockade going slow, keeping anything from getting the death if it does come, and try to sprint home again sub 55...??

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Bart Cockburn, sacked from Avonnova after Sunshine Sprint drive, will now partner Suave Stuey Lombo for @trittonharness in Gr.1 BlacksAFake.

His trainer and owners must have been viewing this forum
    Obviously trainer must have thought Avonnova could have faired better being in the 1/1!
    He will probably win now being on SSL
    Last edited by Smoken; 07-16-2014 at 09:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread