Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Interdominion

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It is turnover from casual punters and the chance to bring it to the public in the majority of Australia that I am thinking about Bob - it is astonishing how dead the pubs and TABs are after 10

I don't mind the pumpkin it is the expensive sulky it requires
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Surely they can wangle that too Rod
    Cannot have it on at 8 over there and 11 over here
    Hi Kevin, apparently Gloucester Park officials have told HRNZ that an earlier time for the I.D. final will ensure and it will be on a Friday night if bid is successful with free air travel for horses from New Zealand and the east coast.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Note the caveat..."leading horses" ,as far as in know this has pretty much always been the case for top shelf competitors...........?

Senior Member 2YO Viv Strangman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Viv Strangman
    Word over here in Nz is the final will be worth $1,500,000. Hope it's right as we need the boost.

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto
    Hmmm, I'd be opting for a late April early May Inter Dom series; gives the grand circuit horses a bit of a break, only a 2 hour time difference between West and East (rather than 3 hours with daily light saving) and surely it would have to be much cooler than Feb/March would ever be.

Regards

Mark

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Croatto View Post
    Hmmm, I'd be opting for a late April early May Inter Dom series; gives the grand circuit horses a bit of a break, only a 2 hour time difference between West and East (rather than 3 hours with daily light saving) and surely it would have to be much cooler than Feb/March would ever be.

Regards

Mark

Like your thinking Mark,

far better than the head butting attitude that may appear to be coming from the NSWHRC.

As an aside, a mate rang me today telling me about about a horse he was having difficulties with,

pig headed and pig mouthed....... sounds like a horse I'd prefer not to work, but you would like to know who educated it wouldn't you?

Cheers,
    Dan

Senior Member Colt Big K will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Kevin Spurr
    Horses
    Bonavista Bay, Shoobees Place
    I believe an announcement is due around the 16th of this month regarding W.A's bid for hosting the Inter's after NSW.I also believe there is a strong chance that the series will be run in one of the latter months of the year before Christmas.But we will have to wait and see the "if what where and when" when its announced.

Cheers

Senior Member Colt Chariots will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ray Coote
    WA today announced that Gloucester Park will host the Inter Dominions for three years commencing November 2015 with the final worth $1.3m making it the richest pacing race in the world. One set of heats to be run at Pinjarra and a return to the old format of three heats and a final.

Exciting times ahead for WA harness racing.

http://www.rwwa.com.au/home/the-rich...rth-21011.html
    Last edited by Chariots; 09-16-2014 at 11:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread