Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SU vs ITMQ Round xx

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps

Lightbulb SU vs ITMQ Round xx

GHJ believes that Quinny is unbeatable one on one...(referring to Trigger) and then others.
    I highly disagree!
    It truly irritates/bordering aggravating me that people think that Quinny has always been better than Trigger.. I mean seriously?? Mind you the King is 2 years older than Quinny for people to be comparing now. It really seems people are haters of Trigger because they hate Lance... Get over it!
    Last edited by Smoken; 06-03-2014 at 06:07 PM.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    GHJ believes that Quinny is unbeatable one on one...(referring to Trigger) and then others.
    I highly disagree!
    It truly irritates/bordering aggravating me that people think that Quinny has always been better than Trigger.. I mean seriously?? Mind you the King is 2 years older than Quinny.
    I'll take GHJ opinion over the bloke who said "Beautide done a Baby Bling''.

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    So Brendan, do YOU truly believe that Quinny is unbeatable 1 on 1?
    Is it of your opinion that Quinny has always been better than Trigger?
    If so, why? Might be comparing oranges to apples but none the less interesting to see different opinions.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    So Brendan, do YOU truly believe that Quinny is unbeatable 1 on 1?
    Is it of your opinion that Quinny has always been better than Trigger?
    If so, why? Might be comparing oranges to apples but none the less interesting to see different opinions.
    Don't get him started. He's more one eyed than Two Eye Cee

Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Cyclops or Eye like Candy

Senior Member 3YO 2minuteman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ron James
    Occupation
    General Gadfly
    I highly disagree!
    It truly irritates/bordering aggravating me that people think that Quinny has always been better than Trigger.. I mean seriously?? Mind you the King is 2 years older than Quinny for people to be comparing now. It really seems people are haters of Trigger because they hate Lance... Get over it!
    Saw SU beat ITMQ in ID final in Auckland and he beat him "fair and square".
    I am aware of the farce that was the doping enquiry that saw ITMQ get the race but stand by my opinion.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 2minuteman View Post
    Saw SU beat ITMQ in ID final in Auckland and he beat him "fair and square".
    I am aware of the farce that was the doping enquiry that saw ITMQ get the race but stand by my opinion.
    Ron it doesn't really matter at this stage who is better SU or ITMQ both are great champions. Smoken Up's brilliance in the Miracle Miles and Quinny's great ID wins. But with Trigger's imminent retirement there is only one goal left for ITMQ to achieve and that is to become the greatest stakes winner in Australasia and surpass Blacks a Fake's $4,535,438. He will get beaten in races at times but if Quinny stays sound he no doubt will achieve that and it will take a great champion to better his total only two possible at the moment Beautide and perhaps Terror to Love if he keeps winning New Zealand Cup. But it will be a big task for both of them.

+ Reply to Thread