Roll With Joe
Closed Thread

Thread: Bettor Downunder

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Lightbulb Bettor Downunder

Noted in the breeding of Bettor Downunder the 3yoF who rated 1.55.9 for 2240m winning the last at Melton - her 2nd dam unraced Norwood Topsie by New York Motoring was the first and only named progeny of the 3rd dam who was a half sister to It's Motor Power by New York Motoring. If Norwood Topsie had not replicated the 'motoring' of her uncle, she might not have been sent to the breeding barn and this line could easily have stopped right there (she was also out of a Windshield Wiper mare so that may have been enough to warrant a shot). Not too many of the mares in this line going back to the progeny of 4th dam Gyressa, have been persisted with either but I would not be surprised if it becomes an arm of the N23 family that blooms in the future and yet it nearly might not have been

If you dig far enough you find that Bettor Downunder's 8th dam was the 4th dam of Stanley Rio, Stormy Morn and Thor Lobell- not a bad trifecta (sorry but I love this stuff)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Interesting alright Kev, Some other pretty nice horses have come from the wider family, The real nice fillies Sheza Mona and Staccato and also a real nice horse in Breeny's Fella. I wonder if the breeders of Bettor Downunder still have the Artiscape younger 1/2 sister to Trebla Trebla, She would be worth a shot in the barn, Especially with Bettor's Delight.

Closed Thread