Roll With Joe
Closed Thread

Thread: Brad's Pearler Drive. (How's the hat Danno?)

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach

Lightbulb Brad's Pearler Drive. (How's the hat Danno?)

Saw a pearler of a drive last night at Dubbo, Murray Sullivan on the pole horse. Given plenty of brickbats for poor drives...not this time, Murray reacted brilliantly as he turned adversity into advantage time and again. Love to see more drives of this calibre.

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...sw#DUC21051406

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by broncobrad View Post
    Saw a pearler of a drive last night at Dubbo, Murray Sullivan on the pole horse. Given plenty of brickbats for poor drives...not this time, Murray reacted brilliantly as he turned adversity into advantage time and again. Love to see more drives of this calibre.

http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...sw#DUC21051406
    Watched it now Brad - I am thinking you had money on it LOL. Comparing times with other 2120m races on the program, the last was obviously very weak. It was a nice drive but the lack of opposn surely helped. With no sprint lane you get off the fence if the op is there and when you are in the 1x2 and the 1x1 is dying at the bell you must pull 3w. He was able to 'go for home' and incredibly 61.5 was fast enough to steal it. Fess up - you did have money on it didn't you
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Watched it now Brad - I am thinking you had money on it LOL. Comparing times with other 2120m races on the program, the last was obviously very weak. It was a nice drive but the lack of opposn surely helped. With no sprint lane you get off the fence if the op is there and when you are in the 1x2 and the 1x1 is dying at the bell you must pull 3w. He was able to 'go for home' and incredibly 61.5 was fast enough to steal it. Fess up - you did have money on it didn't you
    If Brad hasn't backed that I'll eat my hat!!!, fair enough drive, but gee it had a leg on it's rivals!!!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Of course I backed it!!! It if had got rolled I'd be panning him lol.

Closed Thread