Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: ABC Series Runners Analysis

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    (Our) Sky Major astonishing!! Also must mention Luke's great drive on Bling it On, Terrific with the great burst of speed coming around to take the lead and Bling fought on like a tiger right to the line. Now that the draws are reversed for the final, No doubt that Harvey would have a smile like a split melon, Really looking forward to this race on what should be a great day.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 08-19-2014 at 07:54 AM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Assuming first 6 make final, we are going to have some VERY longshots in the Finals as we had 4 heats where a qualifier started at longer than $135 in just a Semi
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Just Carla the most impressive of the night in all the fillies heat's. Go getem Dennis.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Some great heat winners over the weekend!

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    I had a crack 3 weeks ago at selecting the winners, after watching the heats here is my updated selections (strongly advise those with a Betfair account to start laying as I am the worst punter ever.)

2yoF: Katy Perry
    2yoC: Kept Under Wraps
    2yoFT: My Arya
    2yoCT: Eljaykay Phoenix

3yoF: Nike Franco
    3yoC: Bling It On
    3yoT: One Over Da Moon

4yoF: I'm Smouldering
    4yoC: Majestic Mach
    4yoT: Spidergirl

Good days regardless of who wins!

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I had a crack 3 weeks ago at selecting the winners, after watching the heats here is my updated selections (strongly advise those with a Betfair account to start laying as I am the worst punter ever.)

2yoF: Katy Perry
    2yoC: Kept Under Wraps
    2yoFT: My Arya
    2yoCT: Eljaykay Phoenix

3yoF: Nike Franco
    3yoC: Bling It On
    3yoT: One Over Da Moon

4yoF: I'm Smouldering
    4yoC: Majestic Mach
    4yoT: Spidergirl

Good days regardless of who wins!
    You're gonna get nice odds about the 4yo pacers u picked out Mitch, good luck.

Early on, I've fallen in love with the early price up about Nike Franco. The other bet that immediately took my eye was a Spidergirl-Glenferrie Typhoon Quinella (add the 9 in a Tri).
    Here's hoping for a nice day weather wise.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Went for a look yesterday. Someone moved Melton to Siberia for the day! Cold at nights sometimes but that was cold.

Looking forward to 4yo boys final

Bit Of A Legend looked mighty in victory. Love the way he just imposes himself on a race. Over in the blink of an eye. Mighty impressive animal. Going for the 'clean sweep' and will be the first to win the 2yo, 3yo and 4yo finals if successful.

The speed of Chilli Palmer up the straight the last time was just amazing. In stand about 1/2 way up straight watching. 20m at least, maybe 30m, off the winner at top of straight. And he just looks awesome when he gets going. Quick thinking by N Jack to go inside horses down back. Stays wide and has to go around them and he would have been 5 wide round the bend. Saved heap ground going inside and didn't miss by much. The winner no slouch!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Paul, did you notice that Chilli's run was Queried

FIELDS ARE OUT FOR SUNDAY
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Frith drawn inside 2nd line

Chilli drawn 5 while Paracuti 11 and Bit of a Legend 13

Kate Perry 4 while all the opposition 2nd line with Linda the inside

Bling It On from 3 while the Major is 13
    http://www.harnesslink.com/Australia...ur-Bling-It-On

Just Cala from 1 but she walked out in her semi so it may not be an advantage at all

Follow the Stars is outside front while Artisistic Flite ODM is outside 2nd line
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Paul, did you notice that Chilli's run was Queried

FIELDS ARE OUT FOR SUNDAY
    No didn't know that. Just looked. Stewards report up already.

Howling wind blowing in their faces down back all day. 'Slow' times from 800-400m all day and quick ones up the home straight. His race had 2-C1's 3-C2's and a C3 in it. They were always going to be in front of him from where he drew.

What it says is what I saw. The 2 good ones were up the front. The 3 wide horse wasn't making ground. They were running coming off the back. Leader had broken the field up. Had he gone 4 wide (at least) he loses ground on leader around the bend. As said, I thought it was quick thinking going back to the inside of the horses out wide. Saved ground and got a clearer run through the field.

And like he said the horse is best saved up for a late sprint and that's exactly what he did. Don't reckon seen one go quicker up the home straight as he did yesterday. He was humming.

Pachacuti is no slouch. Does he win if he comes out 4 wide into the wind? Don't know. Don't think so. Reckon he gave him best chance of winning doing what he did though.

+ Reply to Thread