Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sale book

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea

Sale book

Just wondering if anyone can help me track down a Lexington Yearling Sale's book 2010 i'm willing to purchase and cover all postage costs involved.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    The Lexington people are very good at sending catalogues. Go the the lexington website and request one. They certainly send them free of charge prior to the sale

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Mightymo
    I filled in my details 6wks before the sale and didn't recieve one and then also e-mailed them direct 2wks before the sale and was told they would send one and still havn't recieved one i even offered to pay all costs involved. I have recieved the Black Books 1 & 2 with out any problem and i cant see it taking 3wks to get here as the Black Book only takes one. But i'll keep trying and thanks for your reply.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    Hi Mightymo
    I filled in my details 6wks before the sale and didn't recieve one and then also e-mailed them direct 2wks before the sale and was told they would send one and still havn't recieved one i even offered to pay all costs involved. I have recieved the Black Books 1 & 2 with out any problem and i cant see it taking 3wks to get here as the Black Book only takes one. But i'll keep trying and thanks for your reply.
    Thats really interesting Mango. I have got the Lexington one every year for the last 5 years, but cant get a hard copy of the black book no matter how hard i try! I always get the DVD instead

Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    There's an option for either dvd's or the books i elect to go with the books and it costs $80 U.s which is money well spent, i'm now just hoping to track down a lexington sale book.

+ Reply to Thread