+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Garrards Nursey Pace heats

Junior Member Weanling Bucky will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Britt Graham

Garrards Nursey Pace heats

Fields out for both Monday and Tuesday.

Should we have a contest for the winner of each final?

triplev123
    When are the Kevin & Kay Seymour Nursery Pace Heats set to go?

Junior Member Weanling Bucky will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Britt Graham
    Its no longer the Kevin and Kay Seymour- It is the Garrards Nursery Pace.

triplev123
    Why?

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    As a guess i'd say Bob Bentley but i have been wrong before.

Member Filly DAZZA will become famous soon enough DAZZA's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    I think the fillies is between THE ARCHDUCHESS, ROSA MACH and the sleeper of the series is ONLY RAINBOWS, can go just does a bit wrong.

The boys section is far more open, WICKED STYLE, SOHO VALENCIA, UNCLE LILE, STANDBESIDEME, TERROR TIME and STOUT are all major chances. I really like STOUT, if he puts it all together he will be very hard to beat. TERROR TIME was a little underdone last Saturday night, should be at his peak by the final and will be in the finish. STANBESIDEME has very good race manners and alot of speed, puts himself in the race, needs a draw in the final. UNCLE LILE has done nothing wrong, SOHO VALENCIA been up for a while now, but has to be respected and WICKED STYLE another one who has done nothing wrong and wouldnt surprise me if he came away with it.

For the fillies I'l go with THE ARCHDUCHESS and the colts I'l go with STOUT.

Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    For the 3yo's, the fillies is a no brainer, it's just a COURAGEOUS ANNIE benefit race, she will be far too good.

CAESARS FOLLY should also be far too good in the boys section, PLACE YOUR BET, SEVENFORTYSEVEN, SIGN TO INVERELL, HEZA PRINCE, MARSHALL LAW are all very handy and if something happened to the favourite one of them should win. BULLET RAINBOW is interesting, has come out his last three starts and run from the word go. Him simply being in the race will make it more interesting.

Flashing Red
    110% bias but have to vote for Breeze On Bronski and Bronski Firestar

Real Name
    Michael Johnson
    Wasnt 100% sold on Rosa Mach yesterday, throught she was entitled to get home a little quicker, I may be 100% wrong here but Ive noticed alot of Dixons horses scratched over the last few days, with the change in season and all maybe there is some sort of virus going thru there joint, I just think Rosa Mach is better than what she did yesterday and will need to be better Saturday night. The Archduchess went very well, got home very nicely, hard to beat in final. Emma Montana will be right in it with a draw, could run along infront and be hard to beat. Outside of the three heat winners I didnt see anything really capable of causing an upset.

Terror Times heat was by far the fastest run of the heats however he did get a nice run, I do feel that is how the final will be run so a similar draw and performance will make him hard to beat. Montana Falcon went well, far to say I think he would rather not be on the pegs, definate improver for the final, Bennys Ace was probably the best run, infront for the final and hes right in it. Uncle Lile and Standbesideme stood out in their heat, swap the draws and the finishing order swaps as well. Did like the way Uncle Lile found something extra when challenged though, nice little horse. Soho Valencia went very nice, did nothing wrong, cant write him off, nothing else from his heat will trouble them. I beleive Medal Of Honour is a better horse than Pure Strength, so out of that heat Medal Of Honour is the only chance in my opinion.

For the girls Ill stick with The Archduchess and the boys Im going to go for Uncle Lile.

+ Reply to Thread