Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sick of Lite Fines

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Hey Guys, Barbara Scott appears to be doing a good job in SA going on the latest stewards reports.
    VVV-If that doesn't bring The Voice Of Reason out of self imposed exile...nothing will.
    I know that he's no longer in Fat Siu Lau's having the Roast Pigeon for dinner. Come on VOR. Where for art thou?

Senior Member 4YO Thevoiceofreason has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Bill Williams
    Occupation
    Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Hey Guys, Barbara Scott appears to be doing a good job in SA going on the latest stewards reports.
    As has been mentioned in other posts.. some "FACTS" please, post some facts as the Ms Scott's wonderful deeds ... I am not knocking anything she has done.... just trying to find anything of note she has done.

Senior Member 4YO HaroldParker will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Bob Parker
    He revved the horse up in the Prelim so he could drive it like he was trying to steal it a few minutes later.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am still recovering so pardon me if it is obvious but what do you mean Bob?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Bob Parker
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    I am still recovering so pardon me if it is obvious but what do you mean Bob?
    Both the horse and drivers are equally overrated : )

He attempted the nurse it around and got outgunned in a furlong dash up the straight. Hence trying to steal it rather than win it.

Real Name
    Bob Parker
    I was OS for work last week and just caught up on the replays from Sat and Sun. How about Gav's drive on Eye Like Candy in the 4yo Mares Semi. Clearly driven dead to avoid Frith and race for crumbs in the consolation "5 Pegs" but it was fourth Fav. Not a peep from the Stewards. It deserved time.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevoiceofreason View Post
    As has been mentioned in other posts.. some "FACTS" please, post some facts as the Ms Scott's wonderful deeds ... I am not knocking anything she has done.... just trying to find anything of note she has done.
    Hope I haven't ruffled any feathers but have a look at the stewards wrap, There's a couple of cases from SA that have been judged but the fines are a bit light IMHO.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    I was OS for work last week and just caught up on the replays from Sat and Sun. How about Gav's drive on Eye Like Candy in the 4yo Mares Semi. Clearly driven dead to avoid Frith and race for crumbs in the consolation "5 Pegs" but it was fourth Fav. Not a peep from the Stewards. It deserved time.
    http://www.harness.org.au/meeting-re...ic#MXC17081402
    It certainly should have raised eyebrows
    ps Jack - this is the sort of facts you were supposed to be finding for me
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldParker View Post
    Ummm - she is not in the Consolation
    Or do you think he was trying for 8th not 9th?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread