Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sick of Lite Fines

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Hey Guys, Barbara Scott appears to be doing a good job in SA going on the latest stewards reports.

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    Hey Jack, be careful what you type on here, as you might cop a suspension or an outright ban. I speak from experience

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    Hey Jack, be careful what you type on here, as you might cop a suspension or an outright ban. I speak from experience
    well everyone knows it true

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It would be good if you could find a couple of races from this season to support this Jack
    Last edited by teecee; 08-19-2014 at 02:49 PM.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO Smoken will become famous soon enough Smoken's Avatar
    Real Name
    Evangelos Paps
    I hear ya, but it can get you in strife on here..

Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    It would be good if you could find a couple of races from this season to support this Jack
    kev their that good at it and been doing it for so long its like watching a magician pull a rabit out of a hat. The only time u can trust them is in the group ones,caus everyone loves the glory

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoken View Post
    I hear ya, but it can get you in strife on here..
    You have to support your comments with some facts - Jack isn't and maybe that is because he cannot be bothered doing the research or because there are no facts.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by jackthepunter View Post
    kev their that good at it and been doing it for so long its like watching a magician pull a rabit out of a hat. The only time u can trust them is in the group ones,caus everyone loves the glory
    The next time you see Gav perform a magic show I expect you to Post the race details on here Jack - deal?
    We will see how many you post in the next year - maybe that thread 'How to Destroy a Horses chances' would be the spot
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    You have to support your comments with some facts - Jack isn't and maybe that is because he cannot be bothered doing the research or because there are no facts.
    Theirs 30 years of research theirs not enough pages to post them all

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist

It's an absurd rule

Like so many other poorly thought out edicts that Industry Participants must labour under...the ridiculous and ultimately abortive attempt by HRA to restrict the use of various bits/associated pieces of equipment being a classic example...rules such as this come to pass as a result of the 'idle hands do the Devil's work' efforts of non-horsemen and associated Industry funded desk pilots.
    It is a FACT that a Driver can get infinitely more of an effort from a horse by way of brushing its Hocks or banging the wheel disks etc than they ever could from using a whip on them.
    Horses respond to the surge of adrenaline produced by an unexpected brush of its hocks or a loud noise much much more than they'll ever respond to pain ...BUT whipping is Ok while brushing and banging wheel disks is not. Absurd.
    To fine a driver for dropping a foot and brushing a horse in a race is a stretch for mine. To do so for brushing them in the prelim is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. All Gavin was doing was pre-racing a horse with its own Adrenaline and there is no rule against that...although now that I have said it no doubt some dickhead somewhere has been given the idea to try it on.
    Before anyone jumps on the animal welfare train...brushing their hocks does not hurt them one bit.

+ Reply to Thread