Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NZ Broodmare Sale

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

NZ Broodmare Sale

http://www.harnessracing.co.nz/#!csb...ock-sale/c1f0t

Anything take your fancy?

ps It is a strange spreadsheet, among other tricks - scrolling on left hand side of the table tends to misalign with the right hand side
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    I liked Glenferrie Slipper who is by Quite Easy out of Chiola's Lass but after looking further into her breeding and who she is in foal to I changed my mind.

The sire Quite Easy is by Andover Hall and Glenferrie Slipper is in foal to The Pres who is also by Andover hall.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Is the foals 3x2 Andover too close for your liking Dallas?

I thought Lot 2 Zenola Princess may be worth persisting with and in foal to Art Major is a big plus. ZP is a full sister to Tintin In America's dam.
    I would breed her to Elsu and see what the near inbreeding might produce (Tintin In America would be real inbreeding)

Maybe Lot 57 Triple Sec (in foal to Betterthancheddar) and hope I could not afford to send her to Bettors Delight

They are both good NZ families
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post

I thought Lot 2 Zenola Princess may be worth persisting with and in foal to Art Major is a big plus. ZP is a full sister to Tintin In America's dam.
    I would breed her to Elsu and see what the near inbreeding might produce (Tintin In America would be real inbreeding)

Maybe Lot 57 Triple Sec (in foal to Betterthancheddar) and hope I could not afford to send her to Bettors Delight

Zenola's Princess for sure Kev and Art Major is working real good with In The Pocket mares. I think The Smalls have tried Elsu with Zenterfold and been disappointed but Bettor's would be a terrific breeding with ZP if you could afford him or I would also consider Roll with Joe.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 08-21-2014 at 09:49 PM.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Zenola's Princess for sure Kev and Art Major is working real good with In The Pocket mares. I think The Smalls have tried Elsu with Zenterfold and been disappointed but Bettor's would be a terrific breeding with ZP if you could afford him or I would also consider Roll with Joe.
    http://www.harnesslink.com/New-Zeala...ettors-Delight
    Read right to the bottom and you will see why Richard is spot on again as the half sister of Zenola's Princess - Zenola Starbuck has produced a real good Bettor's in Zin Zan
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Junior Member Yearling figgy1 will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Fiona Figgest
    Horses
    In Sin City.....and far to many more..
    I am selling Lot 1 in mixed section - Miss Patriot, be interested to see what your thoughts are on her breeding? Not going to yearling sales next year so trying this sale.

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,
    Is there no catalogue for this sale ?

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by figgy1 View Post
    I am selling Lot 1 in mixed section - Miss Patriot, be interested to see what your thoughts are on her breeding? Not going to yearling sales next year so trying this sale.
    Fiona you might be very happy after last night if you have kept MP, maybe as a future broodmare she can surpass her mum
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post

Hi Kev

It is a little close for me but in saying that 3x2 has worked in the past. It is a super family and one that might be worth the punt.

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Yeah, I see that now Rich but they only tried once - maybe a 2nd time with a full sister. A Bettors foal should be no slouch and also rated as an excellent match on Pedigree Partner.
    Maybe when I win Powerball tonight
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

+ Reply to Thread