Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breeders Crown Consolations at Melton Today

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Breeders Crown Consolations at Melton Today

Tune in from 2.25pm today folks

I am no tipster but I would give Rocknroll Arden a fair chance of knocking off Kiss Kenny over the 2240m as her 7th at Ballarat was a fair run. Mind you, if she is going to win - this stable will probably see her start fav (and make Kenny the value but he needs at least one cheap Q). Not sure what to make of Madison Louise's last run - she had the death horse die on her and drag her right back and had to switch to the inside however she did not run on at all (intentionally?)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I now see Dan has picked her and we are down to a field of 6.
    Have also watched semi's again and Punch Line was driven very conservatively so I can see why Dan picks her for 2nd
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymo View Post
    I couldnt be touching Rocknroll Arden especially at what is likely to be an odds on quote. She has been VERY plain IMO, even when winning 2 starts back
    Bet you a thousand it wins? Bet you another thousand Dan and Kev land the quinella as well.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year mightymo will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Harvey Kaplan
    Horses
    Bling It On, Nike Franco, Cruz Bromac
    how good am i travelling? I typed that after the race was run then saw another tweet with result so quickly deleted to stop looking like a goose!

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    how good am i travelling? I typed that after the race was run then saw another tweet with result so quickly deleted to stop looking like a goose!
    We were only talking about winning a 'consolation' Harvey and you have to be quick on the Delete to beat Breno lol
    (RnR A did do all the work for the winner of her semi)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    I think we can let you off there Harvey, After all you have a bit on your plate this weekend. Good Luck.

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    Not bad tipping for a bloke who doesn't punt! I'll be looking forward to your thoughts re Sundays card Kev.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Yes Kev, You could be a phantom tipster.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 08-23-2014 at 02:51 AM.

+ Reply to Thread