Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Harness Media Centre

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    Just over a month in what are peoples thoughts on the media centre?

I think the 1 on 1 interview concept is terrific. Really enjoyed the Shane Tritton interview. Access to all of the trials is great for punters and the preview shows are also valuable.

I look forward to more new content hopefully being developed, the site has so much potential.

Senior Member Colt Mark Croatto will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    mark croatto
    [QUOTE=Mitch;36396]Just over a month in what are peoples thoughts on the media centre?

Hi Mitch

I just watched the interview with Dennis Wilson, thought it was a great interview, really interesting and love Dennis' sense of humour. I'm looking forward to its expansion, in particular the magazine type shows.

Regards

Mark

Senior Member 3YO Mitch will become famous soon enough Mitch's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mitch Lenaghan
    [QUOTE=Mark Croatto;36398]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Just over a month in what are peoples thoughts on the media centre?

Hi Mitch

I just watched the interview with Dennis Wilson, thought it was a great interview, really interesting and love Dennis' sense of humour. I'm looking forward to its expansion, in particular the magazine type shows.

Regards

Mark
    It was good Mark, I agree. I also enjoyed the 6 things we learned piece with Greg Hayes and Darren McCall. I have little knowledge of American racing patterns etc. so I found it quite interesting to gets Darren's perspective and the relevance to Menangle.

Junior Member Foal patientman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    marcus ryan
    hi ,great work on the media centre ,concerning the race previews, yes the horses names under the iform would be good, otherwise doesnt mean much unless you have a very good memory.
    Also i see that it is planned to have live streams of feature meetings, i am hoping this will include a decent amount of pre race coverage?? as i think a lot of fans and punters are a little frustrated at the amount of build up sky racing gives to harness races.

aussiebreno
    Negative feedback.

+ Reply to Thread