Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bookies scourge has crossed the Ditch.

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill

The Bookies scourge has crossed the Ditch.

http://www.harnesslink.com/News/TAB-...cessful-punter

We had previously managed to avoid this disease apparently rampant in parts of Australia. This at a time when "Leakage" is the issue which is promised to be fixed by Political parties vying for support in the upcoming elections.
    What's worse?
    betting overseas for a fair return or being restricted to betting at home under this kind of restriction.
    All when the TAB is under fire from all sides for failing to meet their primary purpose of generating increased funds to the industry.
    First it was we dont want the older generations money so let's not have free-to air televised racing.
    Now it's let's send the big punters out the door.(Or better still, don't let them in to start with.)
    Last edited by teecee; 08-25-2014 at 01:41 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    If this is world-wide practice (and I think it is) then the world has gone mad - we are giving these agencies licences to print money as they are allowed to ban winners
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    I feel for the bloke but at the same time I take my hat off the the kiwi Tab. Practices over here (incl both Tabs) are heinously worse. I wish the restriction policy was a fifth as good in Oz. A written letter....what the?? we get nothin, no email, no text, absolutely nothing. And a 2k winning limit....that's a far cry from the $15 win limit that 365 & Ladbrokes impose.

+ Reply to Thread