+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Major Owner leaving NSW citing Integrity

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    10 offending results/inquiries from approx 680 tests...1.47%
    Pleased they've been found and will be called to account BUT It could hardly be considered as the widespread offending that it was widely rumoured/officially being made out to be.
    Never waste the opportunity that a good crisis represents...even if that crisis is largely not one at all.
    I'm still waiting for Terry Bailey to spring his first ITPP positive...you know, that drug that he so confidently stated produces Arsenic as a metabolite. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. On ya Terry. Keep messing with the Bunsen burner taps trooper.
    Yes Terry one of the best, all talk and no action. Has a god complex imo. Notice its always the little trainers they get, thats no one ever heard of.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by kung fu man View Post
    Your right Jamie its not widespread offending because the level is set at 200 which if you have a look at the way some of the horses perform with say 20 or above in thier system shows it makes a hell of a difference in the WAY! they perform.IMO the level is way too high and IMO what has been achieved so far by setting the level so high is give a lot of trainers the green light to shoot up thier animals with a dangerous chemical from what ive read on the net longterm use may cause severe health problems
    Tend to agree. 4 times the standard over there. 25 parts per billion in urine. 5 ppb in blood. Dunno how that converts to our scale. Given most of those on report are under '50' whatevers 200 would appear be very generous?

http://www.equinews.com/article/elev...under-scrutiny

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Quote Originally Posted by kung fu man View Post
    Your right Jamie its not widespread offending because the level is set at 200 which if you have a look at the way some of the horses perform with say 20 or above in thier system shows it makes a hell of a difference in the WAY! they perform.IMO the level is way too high and IMO what has been achieved so far by setting the level so high is give a lot of trainers the green light to shoot up thier animals with a dangerous chemical from what ive read on the net longterm use may cause severe health problems
    Well said Warren.
    I wonder if these cobalt readings are pre or post race.......I can't really say what I know about these readings , but I believe that horses are very quick to pass cobalt out of their systems . I'd love to see random , or even better , blanket urine swabbing done as horses arrive on track . I know that a shot of VAM can get their levels up around 35 and it's affect on every horse is different as a performance enhancer so it's impossible to say at what level it helps, but it is possible to say at what level it shouldn't be there . I do know that extensive studies are being undertaken , as we post , to determine a level at which it should never reach . It may stay at 200 but they are hoping results will prove that the level can be dropped and they have to be 100% sure so that no one can get out of it . I'm told that there is a push for a world wide level to be set , so it may be taken out of their hands anyway. This isn't the only thing being used it's just another thing .

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    It makes me feel BLUE when these MAGIC trainers feel they have the GREEN LIGHT to Erase Past Old track records in CRISP times and then feel like a hero or HEROIN when no one can CRACK the case and put a dose of SALTS through them because that would be nICE. Give me an ASPRO , I don't feel so BUTE. It may be because I'm a METHodist but I hate seeing j blogs and CO's horses BOLT past mine . It STERs my adonOIDS.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple V View Post
    10 offending results/inquiries from approx 680 tests...1.47%
    Pleased they've been found and will be called to account BUT It could hardly be considered as the widespread offending that it was widely rumoured/officially being made out to be.
    Never waste the opportunity that a good crisis represents...even if that crisis is largely not one at all.
    I'm still waiting for Terry Bailey to spring his first ITPP positive...you know, that drug that he so confidently stated produces Arsenic as a metabolite. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. On ya Terry. Keep messing with the Bunsen burner taps trooper.
    Did a warning go out that they would be testing for it?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Is the drugs the real reason emilio wants out of nsw? or is it just a classic case of a business man spending massive amounts of money and unfortunately for him no getting many good horses for his efforts.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I hear you guys but define 'few' Ray - they did have some VERY dodgy stewards just a little while ago
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Colt Chariots will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Ray Coote
    Obviously from when the corrupt few were outed and Reid Sanders and John Zucal made a concerted effort to put things back on track, not sure of the actual timing and it may be less than a few years.

Member Filly DRUIDRACING will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    STEVEN PILE
    Occupation
    mr fix it
    Horses
    nearly none and you can guess why
    In my view racing in nsw has almost returned to pre cobalt / other drugs. Horses are now being driven differently in respect to their actual ability, there will always people trying to defeat the system and make an extra buck.

I have noticed that Mr Rosoti has moved his horses away from his main trainer recently to others, and now he is taking them to Victoria. best wishes to him.

Owners are the backbone of the industry and without them no horses.

+ Reply to Thread