Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Major Owner leaving NSW citing Integrity

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    NSW have done a fantastic job & we have always given them credit, Sam, Reid & Co have been the force behind this clean up of dirty wrong doing in harness racing in NSW , but they may as well put on their togs , jump into Sydney harbour , grab hold of the Sow & Pigs and try and hold back the tide .
    I just hope they continue to get every dishonest person & throw the book at them , no discounts, ban them from racing at all tracks for at least 2 years, then when they come back, sign an agreement that if they are caught with another positive they hand their licence in for life , we don't need them.

We also need the media to STOP praising the dishonest dirt these people are when they come back. I relate them to robbers & I would think the media , no matter who they are would hate to be robbed of money, well that's what these grubs are doing. How they can even fathom they are great trainers is mind blowing, they have had positive swabs, some to nasty stuff , some many , many times over , what part of that is not understood. I would love to see some of these so called great trainers come & race in NSW on a permanent basis.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Your not doing anything wrong by naming a product Dave. It has been named in another thread.
    Last edited by teecee; 08-27-2014 at 10:57 PM.

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    NSW have done a fantastic job & we have always given them credit, Sam, Reid & Co have been the force behind this clean up of dirty wrong doing in harness racing in NSW , but they may as well put on their togs , jump into Sydney harbour , grab hold of the Sow & Pigs and try and hold back the tide .
    I just hope they continue to get every dishonest person & throw the book at them , no discounts, ban them from racing at all tracks for at least 2 years, then when they come back, sign an agreement that if they are caught with another positive they hand their licence in for life , we don't need them.

We also need the media to STOP praising the dishonest dirt these people are when they come back. I relate them to robbers & I would think the media , no matter who they are would hate to be robbed of money, well that's what these grubs are doing. How they can even fathom they are great trainers is mind blowing, they have had positive swabs, some to nasty stuff , some many , many times over , what part of that is not understood. I would love to see some of these so called great trainers come & race in NSW on a permanent basis.
    Could not agree more with every single thing you said there Trish, it is theft IMO, some would say a "husbandry mistake" in some circumstances, I would reply to that "pushing the boundaries and got busted" the people you refer to will more often than not play the innocent victim, sure you can make a mistake, everyone can, but how many times do you get to use that line???

Give them a couple of years to appreciate what they have done and what they have lost, then next time "see you later, the industry doesn't need you as much as the industry needs to be rid of you"

Cheers,
    Dan

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Could not agree more with every single thing you said there Trish, it is theft IMO, some would say a "husbandry mistake" in some circumstances, I would reply to that "pushing the boundaries and got busted" the people you refer to will more often than not play the innocent victim, sure you can make a mistake, everyone can, but how many times do you get to use that line???

Give them a couple of years to appreciate what they have done and what they have lost, then next time "see you later, the industry doesn't need you as much as the industry needs to be rid of you"

Cheers,
    Dan
    http://www.harnessmediacentre.com.au...2027082014.pdf

With this update of readings I wondered if M.Painting (13/6) is related to the already suspended Jackson Painting because it would seem he is risking pushing the boundaries
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Just watched the replay of "in the gig" notice they didn't mention it.

Senior Member 2YO jackthepunter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Jack Dixon
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post

With this update of readings I wondered if M.Painting (13/6) is related to the already suspended Jackson Painting because it would seem he is risking pushing the boundaries
    Not sure kev, but many people past and present train in other peoples names when suspend.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post

Yes related. Good Girl Shirl was previously trained by Blake Jones who is currently suspended. The Blake Jones trained Vavadous got reading of exactly 120 as well on 26/4.

Senior Member Colt djgood will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    David Goodhand
    Occupation
    trainer
    Horses
    Couple of squaregaiters
    Interesting one on the list is Colin McDowell all have very high readings including one of 200

Senior Member Stallion Triple V will become famous soon enough Triple V's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jaimie Varcoe
    Occupation
    Televangelist
    10 offending results/inquiries from approx 680 tests...1.47%
    Pleased they've been found and will be called to account BUT It could hardly be considered as the widespread offending that it was widely rumoured/officially being made out to be.
    Never waste the opportunity that a good crisis represents...even if that crisis is largely not one at all.
    I'm still waiting for Terry Bailey to spring his first ITPP positive...you know, that drug that he so confidently stated produces Arsenic as a metabolite. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. On ya Terry. Keep messing with the Bunsen burner taps trooper.

Member Filly kung fu man will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    warren tuckwell
    Your right Jamie its not widespread offending because the level is set at 200 which if you have a look at the way some of the horses perform with say 20 or above in thier system shows it makes a hell of a difference in the WAY! they perform.IMO the level is way too high and IMO what has been achieved so far by setting the level so high is give a lot of trainers the green light to shoot up thier animals with a dangerous chemical from what ive read on the net longterm use may cause severe health problems

+ Reply to Thread