Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New track

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    It is all looking very impressive. Well done to all concerned.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Just took the first lap video drive, I am surprised the bends do not have more camber. They would have to have good drainage along the home straight fence, I imagine.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly kung fu man will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    warren tuckwell
    Its actually a bit decieving looking at the pics , in person it seemed like you were a lot higher above the track

Member Yearling Plunge Punter will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Stevenson
    Occupation
    Punter
    Looks brilliant, as a Victorian Im jealous! The facilities looks to be very well planned. I can't wait to see the finish result on Sky Racing!!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    warren tuckwell
    Should be a big day for all enthusiasts over the hill, hoping to get a run if his forms still good enough i think there will be a lot nominating for the Sunday meeting

Real Name
    warren tuckwell
    Quote Originally Posted by kung fu man View Post
    Should be a big day for all enthusiasts over the hill, hoping to get a run if his forms still good enough i think there will be a lot nominating for the Sunday meeting
    11 races and 13 in each race, the sport is alive over the hill

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    Looks like a very good program for the first meeting for the new track, good to see. Prizemoney is first class; It would be good to see the prizemoney level stay somewhere around the $10,000 mark. I wonder if they got any snow the other day, hope the weather is sunny for all concerned.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year broncobrad has a spectacular aura about
    Real Name
    Brad Leach
    Thought the racing there last night was very competitive, a very different look for the Bathurst of old with most horses getting their chance now. Only one horse, Zirconia, in Race 6 took any real advantage of the sprint lane but came up short. What troubles me though is the finish line. In the same race, Artistic Reba to the naked eye clearly wins the race in the middle. Uh uh uh. Tictoctuck gets the nod (and pretty quickly too from the judge) in a finish where even Kevin got it wrong. Shades of Melton...we might have to send Toohard and his lad out to Bathurst with set square in hand to clarify the finish line angle.

http://www.harnessmediacentre.com.au.../replays/16095

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Greg Hando will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Greg Hando
    Just at the finish if you pause the video you can see the finish post marker on the outside fence and yes the camera is not in line with the winning post yet again.I hope they aren't going to use them shitty looking black marker pegs in the video in back straight you can't see them properly. Also in stewards report Amy Day has had a sex change reprimanded for whip use he applied to horse over concluding stages.
    Have whoever you want on but don't ever have yourself on

+ Reply to Thread