Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: New track

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    With that viewing hill rolling down to the home straight - I expect they would have spent heaps on drainage
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly kung fu man will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    warren tuckwell
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    Did the stewards get it wrong on Sunday when in spite of the soft patches, they deemed it fit for racing,.........3 days later it is not.........did anybody do anything about it since Sunday.........it seems like a repeat of the Bathurst 1000 car race, where they stopped the race for an hour, did a bit of repair work, and away you go!

Does anybody remember racing on the Richmond grass track.....there runners were "going up and down hill and dale".......but they still raced!
    Actually had a couple of drives at the Richmond track it was our local track got a bar on my horse for breaking, when in the room after the steward asked why ?my reply was horse didnt know which surface he was on and got confused and galloped there was grass dirt bluemetal up hills down hills you name it result was still 1 trial.Back to Bathurst I wonder if the TAB vehicle parking in the freshly filled waterpipe trench and breaking the pipe had anything to do with the holes in the track? probably not but just a thought

Member Filly kung fu man will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    warren tuckwell
    Drainage should be perfect as there is a valley behind the home corner that drops away steeply we commented on that while standing past the winning post

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Meanwhile, down south in Wagga (courtesy of the Wagga Advertiser)

http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/st...medium=twitter

+ Reply to Thread