Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW "Prizemoney!"

Senior Member Horse Of The Year trish will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Quote Originally Posted by kung fu man View Post
    Just dont race every week hold your horse back a week ,that just shows how out of touch they are, or are there trainers out there who only charge for when your horse is racing that week really! is this the best we can have running the show?
    Hi Warren if the trainers are NOT happy, shouldn't they (the authorities etc) be listening to THEM.......NOW !!. Can you imagine what would happen if everyone just decided to race for the bigger prizemoney & raced every fortnight at Penrith? See you later I'm taking my horses elsewhere, Qld, Vic This interview just shows me that they want everyone at Menangle & that would be great if you had the horse to go there but not everyone has or just race for $4000 you'll be right attitude . Stinks.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    No Metro stakes meeting in NSW this week?
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    No Metro stakes meeting in NSW this week?
    I guess if you take Goulburn today and Menangle Sunday would only have been 1 meeting 99% of weekends the prize-money evens out. We get to enjoy some more racing in between the great program at Kilmore on Sunday!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Right Brendan, I just saw how much they were racing for at Goulbourn on a Friday afternoon - amazing AND explains no metro stakes meeting this week
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Remedial Works Required for Bathurst Track

22 October 2014

The meeting for Bathurst set down for this evening (Wednesday) has been abandoned due to inconsistencies in the track surface.
    Following a track inspection this morning inconsistencies were identified in the sprint lane and running line.
    It is envisaged that remedial works will take place immediately to ensure that racing resumes at the earliest possible opportunity.
    “Whilst this action at the new Bathurst track is disappointing HRNSW must at all times ensure a safe work place and equal opportunity across the entire racing surface for horse and participants alike,” said HRNSW CEO John Dumesny.
    “Concerns were raised following the grand opening meeting on Sunday which have been addressed in accordance with established HRNSW policies.
    Harness Racing NSW have extended nominations for the Parkes meeting scheduled for this Saturday (25 October) and have added additional races to the program. These races comprise of a Divided Stakes for $7,000, $6,000 and $5,000.

Parkes meeting & the last two sentences.
    I looked the fields up & see that they have 5 races for $4000 & 2 races for $5000.
    So didn't the bigger prize money races stand up?
    Or couldn't they get a field that was good enough for the better prize money?
    If the nom's become a pool of horses surely those races could have been filled.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Goulburn meeting listed as NSWHRC at Goulburn as they have done before. Perhaps Menangle closed for a resheet before the MM?

Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    In the programs for October it does say NSWHRC @ Goulburn - Metro , so what is metro money? $10,000 or $12,000.?
    I just hate that harness racing in NSW has gone back to the dark ages like the $4000 races. As a top trainer said to me the other day, they still cost the same to feed, train etc.

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    In the programs for October it does say NSWHRC @ Goulburn - Metro , so what is metro money? $10,000 or $12,000.?
    I just hate that harness racing in NSW has gone back to the dark ages like the $4000 races. As a top trainer said to me the other day, they still cost the same to feed, train etc.
    $164,000 in NSWHRC stakes this weekend. Only $149,000 last week. $174,000 next week (two country finals). 15 races this week (more punting cash), extra cash injections and more horses racing for more cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Amlin View Post
    Goulburn meeting listed as NSWHRC at Goulburn as they have done before. Perhaps Menangle closed for a resheet before the MM?
    No, racing Sunday. I'd imagine to race alongside the Kilmore meeting.

Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    Yea that's fine , what I'm saying is I hate the fact that trainers are racing for $4000, they shouldn't be in 2014.

Real Name
    patricia ilsley
    http://www.harness.org.au/fields.cfm?mc=BH291014

Noticed Bathurst is an R meeting tonight.

+ Reply to Thread