Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewards News

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Nice Rod, I hope someone had a few Bob on it for you, I remember getting a tip off one of the guys here about his horse and completely forgot about it and the horse won at massive odds, I felt like slitting my wrists lol
    Hi Rich, yes, I can still remember the name of the horse hadn't won a race for four years sat in the death seat over 2500 metres at Pinjarra in a top-class field. Fifty to one in the country back then was the equivalent to 100/1 in the city. Think I was 22 at the time and into my third year of training. I had $20 each way. My driver later to be a big name in the sport got a punter in on the same horse two weeks later. Started at 10/1 horse in front of him broke and knocked my bloke completely out of the race got going again and ran second no big collect though.
    Owners thought they had a champion decided to train the horse themselves sat three wide almost entire race at its first start and ran second. Stewards thought it was too good to be true swabbed the horse and they got five years for caffeine. What shocked me though was they still had me down as the trainer of the horse no steward enquiry so obviously a miss print in the book. But that was the end of the trainer and horse.
    Last edited by Mighty Atom; 04-16-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago

Gaita Strikes Again

per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Horse Of The Year gutwagon will become famous soon enough gutwagon's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rick Mckinley
    Occupation
    Dreamer
    Horses
    Peaces Of You, Final Peace.
    I really think the fine for not keeping an up to date log book of treatments should be much bigger. Many of the top stables have been done for this and it's usually a $250 fine.
    Don't die wondering !

Member Filly allanjg will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    allan gee

Thumbs down disgusted

Quote Originally Posted by gutwagon View Post
    I really think the fine for not keeping an up to date log book of treatments should be much bigger. Many of the top stables have been done for this and it's usually a $250 fine.
    i am disgusted at the miserable penalty handed out to a.jordan...this person is a drug cheat working hand in hand with the notorious g. pullacino. one can only guess at how long they were doing this before he was nailed...hrv is slowly killing trotting in vic.with their lenient penalties...it was april last year when jordan was caught and it has taken them 12 mths to decide whether they should hand him a penalty or not....no doubt he will appeal it and will see it strung out for months or even years [as we seen with the demmler case].

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    In my humble opinion, Anyone that is caught out and in cahoots with a person that is barred should be automatically suspended with no grounds of appeal, Just an automatic sentence and I’m thinking at least 2 years and if doping is also proven, That penalty can be added later

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=37179

NEXT!!!!!! wonder whos turn it is now??

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Fence post excuse is getting a bit thin

Junior Member Yearling lasse will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    lasse kosklin
    Visiting trainer at someone elses property......get out of jail card right there lol

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    That would be pretty lame if that’s the case Lasse

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It will be interesting to see why they felt they had to declare R2 at Ararat a No Race
    They had to steer around a fallen horse in the sprint lane but the winner was always going to be the winner
    Maybe the winner veering into the 3rd horse a bit may have cost it 2nd but in the scheme of things I think they could have let the race stand
    (no vision on HRV but was still available on Sky replays)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Closed Thread