Roll With Joe
Closed Thread
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewards News

aussiebreno
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Amend the record books everybody

Sky Petite no longer finished 2nd in the 2018 Inter Dominion Trotting Championship Grand Final

The first charge under AHRR 190(1) related to a urine sample collected from the
    horse ‘Sky Petite’ after it finished second in Race 7, the ‘TAB Inter Dominion
    Trotting Championship Grand Final (Group 1)’, at the Tabcorp Park Melton
    harness racing meeting on 15 December 2018. Racing Analytical Services
    Limited (RASL) reported that analysis of that urine sample revealed the sample
    to contain arsenic in excess of the allowable threshold

Taken from the following pdf link

http://www.harness.org.au/NEWS/news2...%20Release.pdf
    So does my Tornado Valley/Speeding Spur quinella and exacta get paid out now?

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    And the Trifecta and First4 punters would have numbered far more.
    The pitfalls of punting
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I wonder whether the stewards confirmed that the 2 horses are actually pine post chewers - IT IS A MAJOR THING TO HAVE AN INTER PLACE-GETTER DISQUALIFIED
    Was the horse observed? If not it is a VERY light penalty
    Put her in an observation paddock with some nice tasty posts. Put me in a chocolate factory and I would be a goner
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    [QUOTE- IT IS A MAJOR THING TO HAVE AN INTER PLACE-GETTER DISQUALIFIED

1995 Interdom pacing Grand Final.....(Golden Reign)
    Long after all visitors had returned to their homes came the shock announcement that second and third placegetters had returned positive swabs. This latest drama would be a long drawn out process taking months to hold inquiries and to sort through the repercussions of it all. In the finish other horses were elevated to placings in the Inter Dominion Grand Final, months after its conclusion.

https://www.harness.org.au/inter/1995p_chr.htm

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I guess you need the stewards film
    They didn't have a problem with the fav getting knocked down in R2 at Kilmore on Monday
    But Joanne Justice got 10 weeks for similar interference in R5

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/fie...s/?mc=KI010419

http://www.harness.org.au/racing/ste...l/?mc=KI010419
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Filly thepacingman will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Stephen Walsh
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabbie View Post
    Just don’t believe Ellen is that stupid. She advised stewards that treatment was given to another horse not racing on first heats night. I understand the reason for scratching but if they found nothing in blood tests it leaves a pretty sour taste for all connections with results not being published.
    Did anything ever come of this? As far as I can recall don't remember any outcome being publicised. Or is it just sweep it under the carpet and hope people forget.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++
    VIC - The Boss Man - Late Scratching
    01 December 2018

The Harness Racing Victoria (HRV) Stewards advise that The Boss Man was scratched from its engagement in Race 4 at tonight’s Tabcorp Park Melton meeting, a heat of the Trotters Inter Dominion Championship under the provisions of Australian Harness Racing Rule 193(5).

Naomi Malone has also been scratched from Race 9 this evening by Order of the Stewards.

The scratching relates to a raceday stable inspection being performed this afternoon and concerns held that The Boss Man had either been stomach tubed or attempted to be stomach tubed.

Stewards further held concerns that Noami Malone may also have been treated in breach of the rules.

An investigation remains ongoing into this matter and no further comment will be made at this time.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I remember covering his return Rick .
    It has been suggested that the Glenn Douglas mere 6mth penalty is going to make it difficult for a finding of guilty to result in anything more than a year
    Well, they managed to give David Vozlic 2yrs, someone's suggestion of 20yrs would not have been inappropriate if we were ruthlessly pursuing a clean industry

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=40125
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Showgrounds is just really nice Showgrounds is just really nice
    Real Name
    Trevor Brown
    Well, they managed to give David Vozlic 2yrs, someone's suggestion of 20yrs would not have been inappropriate if we were ruthlessly pursuing a clean industry

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=40125
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing. One day, somebody in authority will realize this disqualification was the second worst mistake made with Vozlic's training career.

The worst was giving him back his licences in the first place.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Dot will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Dot Schmidt
    Surprise! Not, off to VCAT we go.........

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room...?news_id=40141

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Can I fantasize that VCAT ends up deciding the penalties were too light and doubles them
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Closed Thread