Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
Chairman of Stewards Victoria has got back to us

In relation to your question about the difficulty in finding out the result of an adjourned inquiry and subsequent recommendation, it is not possible to assign an adjourned inquiry it’s own report title. Stewards Reports are not populated on the website manually, but are formulated off the National database from the meeting calendar. HRV Stewards will post any serious matters or inquiries which generate considerable public interest under the ‘Stewards Wrap’ section of the www.harness.org.au website. Other adjourned inquiries will be posted on the Stewards Report at the meeting which they were concluded. I will also endeavour to ensure they are posted to the meeting at which the inquiry was adjourned so that they will be easier to follow-up for interested parties.

This may help.
Would it be disrespectful for me to say All Talk - No Action?
The adjourned Jason Lee did not make it into Stewards Wrap nor is it posted under the original Ballarat Stewards Report (not that I think that is the answer) so the only way you would know the result is if you stumbled across it tacked onto the Terang Stewards report (or this forum )

Easy solution : All adjourned inquiries should have their conclusions posted in Steward Wrap