Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember When

Member Filly kung fu man will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    warren tuckwell
    Dont know if anyones interested this is a pic of D.J.HEATH at Roosevelt in 1966

Senior Member 4YO eliteblood has a spectacular aura about eliteblood's Avatar
    Real Name
    Trevor Swan
    Horses
    Sabilize, Sushi Sushi, Golden Goddess,

Kiama Show

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Great shot!! I hadn't been down that way for a few years and directly in line with the inside horse used to be my favourite fishing spot but was a bit treacherous if the wind was coming from the south. Beautiful part of the world, Thanks Trevor.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 09-16-2014 at 07:50 AM.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard prior View Post
    Great shot!! I hadn't been down that way for a few years and directly in line with the inside horse used to be my favourite fishing spot but was a bit treacherous if the wind was coming from the south. Beautiful part of the world, Thanks Trevor.
    Dan is not so happy. That is him leaning on the chevy and he is peeved that you did not fuzzy the number plate. His face was fuzzy enough but the number plate gave him away and his boss is now threatening to take him to court for the sick pay he claimed that day. The interest is going to be a killer thanks to Paul Keating's recession we had to have.
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
    Dan is not so happy. That is him leaning on the chevy and he is peeved that you did not fuzzy the number plate. His face was fuzzy enough but the number plate gave him away and his boss is now threatening to take him to court for the sick pay he claimed that day. The interest is going to be a killer thanks to Paul Keating's recession we had to have.
    Thanks Kev, I was gettin' away with it till you brought it up!!

all jokes aside I had a work car about 12 years ago and the number plate was YBJ-781!!! you must be some kinda psycho Kev!! .

sorry mate I meant psychic but I couldn't rub it out "cos I lost my eraser and I haven't worked out how to use the white out yet!

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    You might want to start taking baths Dan
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    another ambushed thread

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    another ambushed thread
    Sorry Teecee - it is a very good thread
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    another ambushed thread
    Tony could you create a new thread for the last page of Odds and Ends. Not meaning to ambush again but as the Toni with an i points out it is a important matter of respect
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Great idea Toni & Kev, A thread all by itself that you can pay your respects to the departed, It's a very sad and touchy subject and should be treated with the uppermost respect.

+ Reply to Thread