Roll With Joe
Closed Thread

Thread: some people just never learn

Member Filly allanjg will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    allan gee

Thumbs down some people just never learn

some people just never learn,you would think that after being banished to the wilderness for over ten years and reluctantly being allowed to return to the sport on a probationary condition-conditions, you would be ready to walk the straight and narrow line.....but no,not for gaita pullicino who was quoted saying, "how can i prove that i`m a FIT and PROPER person if they won`t let me be a part it. " [ herald sun may 2009]....well she was given the chance and inside twelve months she`s been pinged again.....she has to be outed for life after this,surely...interesting to note that son tony is out until 2025 for doping,so what do we say... like mother like son or like son like mother....what do you all think guys and gals.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It seems to me that people that regularly flout the rules are not going to change and there comes a time where the authorities have to say enough is enough for the integrity of the industry
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Senior Member 4YO brent_L will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Brent Lambert
    What's she done?? I can only find info of her training more horses than she was allowed......although against the conditions of her return it's hardly worthy of throwing the book at her, right??

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_L View Post
    What's she done?? I can only find info of her training more horses than she was allowed......although against the conditions of her return it's hardly worthy of throwing the book at her, right??
    Nah that's it Brent. Thats what she was 'pinged' for. Can't find anywhere she's been 'pinged before' for training too many so don't understand 'pinged again' comment. Or the mother & son comment. Unless he's been 'pinged' for training too many as well.

Member Filly allanjg will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    allan gee
    to brent l and toohard, do your home work lads...get into the archives and go back to 1990 when she was first 'pinged' and started this long drama ....then move on to 2006,harness racing victoria, ....to hard to do lads, should`nt be,i`m a dottery old 67 year old and i did... then move on to may 2009, herald sun.ellen whinnet...then go to june 2009 to the bleeding heart editorial in harnesslink by duane ranger, headlined," AUSTRALIA WON`T STOP PUNISHING GAITA : WHY"...read the whole editorial...gaita pullicino is a doper,may 2009 herald sun, she has stretched the conformity of the rules and regs. of HRV to limit, and its for this reason that i as a passionate believer in this industry,if it can be cleaned up by getting the likes of her,then i say to the control boards of all states.....go get e`m......

;

Senior Member 4YO Lucky Camilla"s Lovechild will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Leigh Stollery
    Quote Originally Posted by Toohard View Post
    Nah that's it Brent. Thats what she was 'pinged' for. Can't find anywhere she's been 'pinged before' for training too many so don't understand 'pinged again' comment. Or the mother & son comment. Unless he's been 'pinged' for training too many as well.
    I'm sorry Paul, but with all due respect, Gaita's and her sons record speaks for itself. No heart warming 'loveable larrakin' story here.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Toohard will become famous soon enough Toohard's Avatar
    Real Name
    Paul Humphreys
    Horses
    PalaisDuLouvre,Trip 7s, AnythingForLove
    No need to do any homework. Am already aware of what's gone before.

My comment relates to the first post. "Never learn", "Pinged again", "Doping" but no mention of what her licence was actually cancelled for.

Broke a condition imposed on her and licence cancelled. Had warning about it before by look of it so that's her fault. But not cancelled for doping and not for any positive test.

Cancelled for having too many horses (something my missus reckons I'm also guilty of)

Super Moderator Horse Of The Year teecee has a spectacular aura about teecee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tony Cahill
    The forum is for the discussion of issues as a whole related to harness racing and threads relating to people primarily for issues of personal circumstances such as that relating to bereavement or momentous events. Posts and threads relating wholy and /or specifically to people are closely monitored to ensure they are wholy relevant to the thread's purpose.
    As this thread is primarily an attack on a person rather than the discussion of an issue it I have decided this thread should be closed.
    This thread is now closed.

Closed Thread