Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Horses on the rise

Member Yearling astoevelaar will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Arjuna Stoevelaar

Horses on the rise

Been following a horse called Soho Highroller a close relation of one I picked up. Ability but couldn't put it all together. Won 3 out of 4 this season and gone from a M1 to M4 in lightning time in WA. Could be a horse on the rise and one to watch.
    Last edited by astoevelaar; 10-04-2014 at 02:01 AM.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Huge effort Arj and Soho Highroller has really put it all together as he's got a little older, Being by Bettor's Delight from the fantastic race filly/mare Pelicanrama there's a bit of breeding in his make up and he looks a fair size horse so it's probably been a maturity thing.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Our Orville is on the rise
    Made a 4sec rise!
    Maybe it is just like 4" heels
    Attached Images
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Arjuna Stoevelaar
    There's not a market with me for either of those shoes Kevin and I can't make a judgement on the filly as its an obscure photo.

Real Name
    Arjuna Stoevelaar
    Hopefully someone took a tip.

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    I am sorry I forgot about this thread when I made the blackbooker thread Arjuna - they are really much the same
    $9 was good odds for a horse who had won 3 of his last 4 (I suppose the stablemate being fav was off-putting)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Arjuna Stoevelaar
    That doesn't worry me. You should have a look at the replay though. Three wide for a lap without cover and did it comfortably.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by astoevelaar View Post
    That doesn't worry me. You should have a look at the replay though. Three wide for a lap without cover and did it comfortably.
    Huge run Arj and I think that you could put another 0 on the end of your Major in Art filly from Pelicanrama.

Super Moderator Stallion mango will become famous soon enough mango's Avatar
    Real Name
    Dallas Harvey
    Occupation
    Shift Operator
    Horses
    G R We There Yet, Crowea
    Hi Richard

My mate here in Young has a Rocknroll Hanover 4yr old mare out of Pelicanrama, she is massive and has given her time to mature..

Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    She's definitley a keeper Dallas, My friend in Victoria has a 2yr old(RNR Hanover) 1/2 sister to Majorlook and she's the biggest horse on the place, Broke in real nice and has been tipped out as her knees are still open. Plenty of size about the RNR Hanovers and I have no doubt that your friends mare will be a cracker in the barn being from the great Pelicanrama.
    Last edited by Richard prior; 01-31-2016 at 12:26 AM.

+ Reply to Thread