Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Qpc 2014

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Mighty Atom will become famous soon enough Mighty Atom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rod Reeves
    Occupation
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    You are spot on! No SL, Avonnova would have gone to the line "hard Held" winning!
    True but looking at it the other way no SL and the best horse would have been beaten. Good strong horse Avonnova but definitely a front runner back in the field against a sit sprinter he would be very vulnerable. I just can't imagine a free legged pacer would be able to unleash an explosive sprint. G Hall Snr picked up on this in the Queensland winter carnival.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Atom View Post
    True but looking at it the other way no SL and the best horse would have been beaten. Good strong horse Avonnova but definitely a front runner back in the field against a sit sprinter he would be very vulnerable. I just can't imagine a free legged pacer would be able to unleash an explosive sprint. G Hall Snr picked up on this in the Queensland winter carnival.
    I think he would have been heading for the lead at all cost!....the question is would Luke have let him go!....I think so, & FAR probably does not get out!

+ Reply to Thread