Roll With Joe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kilmore Cup Day on Sunday

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    It would be nice if there were some bonus time incentives.
    Track Rec is 1.53.9 for 1690m
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Should be a beautiful day at Kilmore (I think the Adelaide rain will not arrive until later)
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Member Gelding Big Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dean mac
    Horses
    Greg The Great
    Great tough win guaranteed. But as I said yesterday Bitobliss to give the record a nudge, he did more than that,he gave it a mighty shove. Let's hope he is back to somewhere near his best and can finally get a big one that he deserves.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Maorisidol has a spectacular aura about Maorisidol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Ash Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    Great tough win guaranteed. But as I said yesterday Bitobliss to give the record a nudge, he did more than that,he gave it a mighty shove. Let's hope he is back to somewhere near his best and can finally get a big one that he deserves.
    Yes great run by winner and great drive by G Lang,
    slowly snuck around mid race, put the leader under pressure at the 600, said to Maximan, lets see what you've got, and prevails as winner.
    Great staying performance by 2nd and 3rd horses too...

Would like to see Bitobliss carry on from here, but i think we have this conversation each time he comes back in don't we...? and unfortunately and frustratingly I'm sure for connections disappointing as well.

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Great call BM, Track records Left, Right and Centre, That's what you like to see on a big day at the trots, The track was on fire and a big round of applause to the Kilmore club.

Member Gelding Big Mac will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    dean mac
    Horses
    Greg The Great
    Quote Originally Posted by Maorisidol View Post
    Yes great run by winner and great drive by G Lang,
    slowly snuck around mid race, put the leader under pressure at the 600, said to Maximan, lets see what you've got, and prevails as winner.
    Great staying performance by 2nd and 3rd horses too...

Would like to see Bitobliss carry on from here, but i think we have this conversation each time he comes back in don't we...? and unfortunately and frustratingly I'm sure for connections disappointing as well.
    You are spot on Ash. Time will tell. Smoken Up sprint in 2 weeks. Can't wait.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year Amlin will become famous soon enough Amlin's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kyle Galley
    Hopefully the folk at Photo8 won't mind us sharing a sample of their great work from the big race today

+ Reply to Thread