Thread: Our boy Danno!

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    The cracks in my face all just got a bit wider Steve!! ( as Rich says, " a split melon" )...hadn't thought about until you mentioned it but that was the first time I've been in the bike in under 1:55!

Senior Member Horse Of The Year The Form Student will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    Rocket Glenfern, Tudor Royal, Manaroa,
    it would have been a great drive home up the M1. Hey Dean would be happy, you got him $5,000 prizemoney & no penalty!

Senior Member Stallion Danno is a jewel in the rough
    Real Name
    Dan Gibson
    Occupation
    Driving 175:1 winners!
    Horses
    No Stars
    Dean is a bloody nice young bloke Steve, told me about the horse, made sure the horse would get looked after as well as his owners and said "have fun", great young trainer and driver and I really hope his fortunes continue to grow, he is the right sort of person in my opinion, had the horse as right as anyone can for a first up as well!

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    There were plenty coming to see if the lead was available!.......the horse did amazing!.....it's not easy to stop and go 3 or 4 times in a race, and still win!
    It's funny how things play out! You had not even met him before today!
    You'll sleep well tonight, with a grin on your face!

Super Moderator Stallion Richard prior will become famous soon enough Richard prior's Avatar
    Real Name
    Richard Prior
    Occupation
    Gas Operator
    Horses
    Intransit
    Quote Originally Posted by The Form Student View Post
    There were plenty coming to see if the lead was available!.......the horse did amazing!.....it's not easy to stop and go 3 or 4 times in a race, and still win!
    It's funny how things play out! You had not even met him before today!
    You'll sleep well tonight, with a grin on your face!
    And several beers under your belt, Good on ya mate!!

Senior Member 3YO Race For Fun will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Toni Dartson
    Danno, just watched replay I think you might be able to consider a job as a free lance driver. Hope it'a a sign of more wins to come.

Senior Member Horse Of The Year arlington will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    Wayne Hayes
    Quote Originally Posted by Race For Fun View Post
    Danno, just watched replay I think you might be able to consider a job as a free lance driver. Hope it'a a sign of more wins to come.

"Hear, hear" Congrats Danno!

Member Filly kung fu man will become famous soon enough
    Real Name
    warren tuckwell
    Well done Dan i was there but couldnt stayfor the race, you did well its hard to lead and win at the track and you did both.My bloke was there too but a horse in ours beat its pevious best by four seconds ! went like an 11 year old Porsche

Super Moderator Stallion Messenger will become famous soon enough Messenger's Avatar
    Real Name
    Kevin O'Donoghue
    Occupation
    Retired
    Horses
    A long, long time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by kung fu man View Post
    Well done Dan i was there but couldnt stayfor the race, you did well its hard to lead and win at the track and you did both.My bloke was there too but a horse in ours beat its pevious best by four seconds ! went like an 11 year old Porsche
    I know they can argue that it was only its 3rd start for a year and that it drew the fr line but for an 11yo to run 1.53.7 having never bettered 1.57.4 (as a 9yo Albion Park) is fairly incredible
    per un PUGNO di DOLLARI

Real Name
    Steve Carter
    Occupation
    Astral Projectionist
    Horses
    I checked out the horses previous start, it was in the 1-1, got held up for awhile down the back straight, went a bit wider turning for home, did not have a lot of open running space, and then the race was over.....It did have some previous good trial form in QLD & NSW, but that was while ago! jumped straight to the front yesterday, and kept improving it's position!

+ Reply to Thread